Author Topic: Lagoon Estates  (Read 7694 times)

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
Lagoon Estates
« on: September 18, 2012, 10:29:01 AM »
We are over in Calis next week to view some properties with Interturk, European Estates and Golden Moon, all of whom have been recommended by people on this forum.

However, there is one particular property I am interested in viewing that is on the website of Lagoon Estates - under their "Latest Properties" section.  I have sent them three e-mails over the course of the last few days and have had no response whatsoever.  Does anybody know a possible reason for their lack of communication? 

The three agents mentioned in the first paragraph of this post have all replied to e-mails within minutes or hours so it is a bit of a surprise that Lagoon haven't.  Are they perhaps away on holiday or just as useless as agents in the UK.  Certainly, we have (until now) never been disappointed with customer service we receive it Turkey.

Offline ronzeus

Re: Lagoon Estates
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 17:18:20 PM »
They were useless in 2004,guess consistency is their strong point. 

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 18:32:26 PM »
Why don't you send the details to one of the agents you are viewing with to see if they have access? This is what we have have done after excellent advice on here. That way you don't have to use another agent that you may not trust.

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 18:41:39 PM »
If they were useless in 2004, then that is enough for me to not progress anything further with them.  Thanks for letting me know this.  I think I will send the details on their website to Interturk - that is a good suggestion.

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 18:43:25 PM »
Best thing to do Sandy ,Cenk and Olga were great then and still are.

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 18:48:16 PM »
I have just sent the details to Cenk and Olga as they are already showing us some other properties next week so I hope they may be able to help with this other one too.  If they can't, then I will forget that particular one as we are already seeing about 15 properties with Interturk, Golden Moon and European, who all seem very efficient.

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 09:53:10 AM »
The references/testimonials on Lagoon's website are in contradiction of people's experiences from what I gather from this posting and my own recent experience.  I wonder why this is?  Have they changed staff?

Offline mac2010

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2012, 08:39:28 AM »
Or maybe they never got the emails......

Offline mac2010

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 07:32:44 AM »
I have spoken to them about this and they have checked their emails and they have nothing from you.If you would like to send them an email I am sure they will answer you and assist you in any way.

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »
I had sent two separate enquiries via their website and one e-mail, none of which were answered.  I sent them to info@lagoonestates.com, as per their contact details on the said website.

However, as suggested, I have just sent them a further e-mail to, yet again, info@lagoonestates.com.  If they don't get this, then I suggest there may be something wrong with their e-mail address as all other e-mails I have been sending have arrived.

This is what I have just sent them:

"CA-1290 - 44,500 GBP 2 bed, 2 bathroom furnished apartment

Dear Sirs

I have sent you two enquiries via your website and another e-mail from my hotmail account, all of which have been unanswered.  Someone on the Calis Becah website advises me you have not received these and to try again, hence this further e-mail.

I am interested in viewing the above property on Monday afternoon 24 September.  Are you able to arrange this please?  We are staying at the Montebello Hotel in Olu Deniz and will wish to buy somewhere to live permanently and will be in funds for this from the sale of our property in the UK which we should be completing on 22 October.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs S Tregent".

Thank you for trying to help MAC2010.  I do appreciate it. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf