Author Topic: The Famous Carrot Soap Lady  (Read 6443 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Famous Carrot Soap Lady
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 15:08:02 PM »
if a bald man uses her soap and then goes to bed, in the morning he will wake up with hair like Bob Marley

How have I only discovered this now!!!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 16:48:30 PM »
I can't vouch for the hair soap Keith but defo the carrot soap, I shall be buying a few more bars on my next trip  :) People have asked me if it smells of carrots but i dont think it does ...I have had so many compliments on my tan this time, I was in one of those sexy theartre gowns the other week and the lovely girl assisting me was like wow look at your tan she then called her colleague over to come and have a look and asked where I had been, when I said Turkey she asked which part and then said she had been to Fetiyhe twice and Olu Deniz once and loved it, i dont remember any more after that as I was byebyes  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 18:44:43 PM »
What is the carrot soap so good for then?

Offline scorcher

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 19:06:44 PM »
Bald donkeys ?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:31:58 AM »
Ha Scorcher that was funny  :)it is for sunburn Keith but also it is meant to help deepen your tan....I do admit hubby and I were laughing as we picked up a leaflet in the shop and there were previous customers comments on there saying how it had cured there sunburn and how a different soap she does cured or helped a woman's hubbie's psorasis we were saying they had probably been paid in soap to write their comments in a jokey way not a horrible way.... anyway I got a bit sunburnt on the beach one day and used it in the shower that night and nothing happened to my sunburn so was a little disappointed, on reading the leaflet the next day it said to leave on!! so that day even though i caught the sun again unintentionaly but we walked for miles and my face was really sore as did not realise I was catching it, when I showered that day I showered but used the bar of soap when I was quite dry and rubbed it on my sunburn and left it on the next day the sting had gone and i was a lovely colour from red to a deep orangey brown... Of course I would not say do not use any sun lotion without protection or no after sun and rely on this for sunburn but for me it defo seemed to take that horrible stinging sensation of sunburn away... it is all thanks to Jacqui re the shop as i had never heard of her, I had made a note of the location of the shop and happened to find it whilst I was waiting to go to Cagatay..
I also bought some antibiotic cream from the Erogolu chemist for 5 tl and that is magic we have been calling it the magic cream  :)just wish i had bought sumat for leg ache as i have chronic leg ache in my left leg hence why I am typing this "soap review" at stupid oclock on a weekend  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 09:58:56 AM »
Hi  Karnnina,  I bought quite a few bars to bring home to try all the different ones.  I think if you buy 6 you get one free. Lovely shop and they are very informative in there.  I took some soap home as gifts and they gave me separate brochures to put in with the soaps explaining just what they do.
Looking forward to our visit at the end of the month so I can buy more.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf