Author Topic: Shades Restaurant/Bar in Ovacik winter opening details.  (Read 3949 times)

Offline anna g

Shades Restaurant/Bar in Ovacik winter opening details.
« on: January 07, 2013, 18:36:06 PM »
Hi to all Shades regulars and newbies. We are now open for winter from Friday till Sunday from 11am till midnight. Food served on all nights from 6pm. Friday - curry night (set menu 12.50tl chicken curry and 15.50tl beef curry). Saturday - Eastern kebab night (set menu chicken 12.50tl and 15.50tl meat). Sunday - (various pides and pizzas from 7.50tl to 11.50tl). All served with rice/homemade chips/homemade pitta bread/salad/mezes depending on each menu.

Bookings for food are required and can be booked by calling Deniz on 05368809983 or 6167321. We can arrange pick up if needed.

Come and join us in warm and cosy surroundings.  8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Shades Restaurant/Bar in Ovacik winter opening details.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 18:41:57 PM »
Once is enough!!!

You don't need to post the same thing in every local area section of the forum, it is an Ovacik topic and posting it in the Ovacik section is enough, people will find it...

I have removed the billion other copies :D

Offline anna g

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 18:47:34 PM »
Hi, Just to confirm I did query if I could do this and thought you had said it would be ok. Post is in the  How to Get Started in our New Calis Beach Forum  no probs as long as I know the rules.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 18:49:37 PM »
Yes you asked if you could post it and the reply was you were most welcome to. You didn't ask if you could post exactly the same thing in 8 different sections...

Offline anna g

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 20:13:55 PM »

Scunner, I would like to post notice of Shades Restaurant re opening winter times, it is based in Ovacik but obviousley I would like to let  people know who are not just in Ovacik. Is it ok to send the same post in the ' area' topics/ ie, Ovacik, Hisaronuu etc. Thanks Anna

I did ask as above if could be posted in other forums. not a problem, all clear now.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 20:19:49 PM »
Can we move on now?

Offline retiredandlovingit

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 08:21:22 AM »
Deceided to try the Eastern Kebab night last night, werent expecting too much for the prices  but how wrong were we. We started off with a very large bowl of homemade soup and freshly baked bread .Next course mezes  followed by a gigantic plate of  either adana kebab or chicken shish.Everyone in our party of 6 loved the food and with transport there and back the it was fantastic value for money.Will certainly be trying the curry night next Friday.Highly Recommended.Thanks for looking after us so well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf