Author Topic: reputable builder  (Read 2317 times)

Offline lozmi

reputable builder
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:23:24 AM »
We have bought a small villa that needed some work doing in fact small renovation project.  Roof, walls skimmed and painted, new kitchen and windows.  We started with getting the windows fitted and used a firm "BALTACI YAPI ". FETHIYE.   They arrived on the day they said  and was on time.  The work was carried out and they cleaned up after themselves.  I asked if they new anybody who could do the Roof, Kitchen, and other jobs and they said they could do the whole project.  Again, they did the work on time and cleaned up after themselves.  The work has been top class and all at a very reasonable rate.  I would have no problem recommending them to anyone and have been exceptionally lucky to have a firm that is so reliable.  I can only add that I have a very good experience which has been totally stress free.  What more can you ask!!!

Offline Boxerdogs

Re: reputable builder
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 07:24:30 AM »
So happy you have found a good builder that you are happy with Can I have a phone number and do they understand English or only Turkish?

Offline lozmi

Re: reputable builder
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 14:16:12 PM »
The phone number is 0252 612 91 18. They do speak a little English, but they do have someone they can contact who speaks excellent English if needed. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf