Author Topic: Garden and Pool Maintenance  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Tony Pastyman

Garden and Pool Maintenance
« on: April 14, 2013, 08:20:50 AM »
Morning all,
Can any of your learned contributors recommend a good reliable company to maintain our pool and garden. I am one of 6 others who own an appartment block in Tasyaka. The company who we have been with for about 3 years have during the last 18 months been pretty inconsistant in carrying out the jobs that they have been paid to do.
I note a number of you recommend Fethiye Property Services for building repairs etc but have any of you had them for pool and garden work?
I would value your comments and also any other recommendations for us. 

Offline longjohn1953

Re: Garden and Pool Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 12:44:02 PM »
hi pastyman
engin from fethiye property services has looked after our pool and garden areas for the last couple of years and i have no complaints at all with  him and his team.
they are there every day morning and evening putting chemicals in at mornin and cleaning the pool area every night.
engin provides all the plants free of charge, the last company we had were a waste of space, thankfully the english people who ran this company are no longer in calis.
there are 15 apartments on our complex and no one has complained about fethiye property dervices
john

Offline LisaRob

Re: Garden and Pool Maintenance
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 18:00:21 PM »
Hi
Our apartment is on the same complex as John's  and we wholeheartedly agree with his comments re. FPS. Engin and his team do an excellent job in our opinion and we wouldnt hesitate to recommend them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf