Author Topic: Dogus Hotel  (Read 1679 times)

Offline sarah9969

• Newly Registered
Dogus Hotel
« on: July 22, 2013, 20:28:09 PM »
Hi all,

Does anyone here know of the Dogus hotel in Calis Beach and whether it's any good? It only has one review on Trip Advisor (albeit a good one) and I'm wondering whether it is worth taking the risk and booking it anyway! I have never stayed in Calis Beach, only Ovacik so I'm a bit wary of just booking up without knowing the area.

Thanks in advance :-)

Offline Ray1951

Re: Dogus Hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 20:36:07 PM »
There are lots of nice hotels in and around Calis and many forum members will give you their opinions.  The final decision of course lies with you.  I can recommend the Aymes Hotel which has recently been refurbished and is under new management.  It is only 50m from the beach and close to transport links, shops and restaurants.  If you look on lastcheck.co.uk you would get a good price for this hotel.  Have a look online for details and look at other recommendations from other forum members. Sorry I cannot comment on the Dogus Hotel.

Offline sarah9969

• Newly Registered
Re: Dogus Hotel
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 20:43:51 PM »
Thanks for your response :-) The hotel looks nice enough on the website and pictures however I know pictures can be deceiving so hopefully someone can shed some light. Thanks for recommending that website, I'll take a look at that and see if there's anything that takes my fancy. I have no clue about the Calis area, I have only ever stayed in Ovacik/Hisaronu so I'm looking forward to reading through posts on this forum.  Fingers crossed I can get a decent hotel and flights, it's the flight prices that are the nightmare for me!

Thanks again :-)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf