Author Topic: Any one recommend a good Glazing Company?  (Read 3449 times)

Offline AandP

• Uzumlu
Any one recommend a good Glazing Company?
« on: November 07, 2013, 10:05:14 AM »
Hi.

We are seeking to have some glazed sliding doors (folding type) fitted to our balcony; can anyone recommend a local Company?

Thanks ;D

Offline dycedon

Re: Any one recommend a good Glazing Company?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 10:19:53 AM »
There are a couple in Gunlukbasi past the school, same side, we used the first one you come to for some repairs, couldn't fault it.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 11:04:41 AM »
We found WINHOUSE. by the canal in Fethiye very good

Offline AandP

• Uzumlu
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:33:28 AM »
Hi littlereddevil  & dycedon.

Thanks for the info.... very helpful.

Ill check them out and set up a visit for a quote.

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 17:20:33 PM »
Hi, If would you mind keeping us updated with your findings please, we will be looking for the same in the not too distance future and could save us a lot of leg work.. Many thanks.

Offline AandP

• Uzumlu
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 15:59:47 PM »
Hi Gilly, sorry for the delay in posting an update about this - you've probably got sorted out now. But in case you haven't, we ended up using Ten Metals on Gunlukbasi road. Whilst we are happy with the product and the price, we experienced a number of delays in delivery, and had to resort to the threat of legal action to get our deposit back - this worked, and the glass panels were installed a week later. Because of this worrying, uncomfortable experience, we would not recommend them.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 21:08:29 PM »
go up uzumlu road turn right at the lights on the main dalamnan road half a mile down on the right great service put a new window in and double glazed patio doors and they were quick and tidy lovely job

Offline retiredandlovingit

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 07:01:23 AM »
A & P you were very very lucky to get your goods from Ten Metal as 2 of my friends paid substantial deposits to this man and received nothing in return ,one of the friends even took him to court and won the case but despite paying the first instalment of the money he owed them he then refused to make further payments . The two friends in question used this guy because he replaced all my windows in my villa without any problems, we couldn't work out why he wouldn't do the work. Anyway this all happened a couple of years ago now and my friends eventually dropped it as he turned a bit nasty ,he did get away with several thousand lire though.

Offline busybee

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 15:51:04 PM »
We got a quote from win house, was impressed with the manager who came out.  It was for 2 pairs of internal sliding doors, safety glass and Georgian style.  Drew everything on ipad using design package, had a digital tape measure!!! rang 2 days later with a good quote.  Shall be having them installed on my return from uk. Hope this may be of help

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf