Author Topic: Poor maintenance company  (Read 4156 times)

Offline Schofield

Poor maintenance company
« on: November 20, 2013, 09:22:26 AM »
I'm having real problems with the company looking after my apartment. When I came at the end of October I discovered that no money had been taken from my bank since January & that a new meter was installed (The previous one was replaced 2 years ago). Despite the fact that my apartment was only used for 44 days (22 days in July & August) by friends & family, the bill came to 885 TL. My maintenance company told me they would look into it. After several emails which were left unanswered, I finally received an email (the evening of the date by which the bill had to be paid) telling me that the bill was correct. I don't believe the bill is correct but transferred the amount nevertheless. This was on the 9/11 but the bill has not yet been paid & the amount owed is increasing every day. I texted my company but I'm now told that Aydem are investigating & that I have to wait. So, why is the bill increasing? I can also imagine that a fee will have to be paid for reconnection. Any advice would be more than welcome as I'm at my wits' ends. Many thanks.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Poor maintenance company
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
Who is the company..?  Maybe contact Suyle Beder.. She will sort this out for you...

Offline Schofield

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 11:30:22 AM »
Many thanks for your reply. Who is she?
The company is Elite Property Solutions, a newish company.

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 12:05:41 PM »
If you have any builders nearby your place they tend to try and plug in any ones electric outside socket.this could be happening,so always isolate the inside fuses one at a time not just the fuse box.Once I arrived at my villa  and found a 100meter cable running from my place to a field next door to a cement mixer which i was told had been pluged into my electric for a week or so.My bill was over £300 pounds as i always take a meter reading when departing my villa and i new how much they had stolen.I insisted they pay up,but they did not.So be very aware,that this could be the case thats happened to you.

Offline Schofield

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 12:38:54 PM »
I supposed that I'm quite naïve. The problem is that the company looking after my apartment & the one looking after the whole complex is the same one, with easy access to my electricity supply. We've had a fair amount of work done around the complex! Conclusion: Avoid using the same company for both.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 15:40:56 PM »
Sule Beder is a great solicitor.. Get her to send them a letter.. Yes I know this company.. Based in Calis..

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 16:12:41 PM »
Agreed - Sule will sort it, as they say in Northern Ireland, "she doesn't miss and hit the wall". Which I've always assumed means she hits fast, accurate and hard. I've seen it myself. I was forwarded a letter she sent to someone I know - I nearly fell over when I read it and it wasn't even to me!!!

Offline Schofield

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 16:27:10 PM »
Many thanks for the solicitor's name. How do I get in touch with her? I'm in England. Janine

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 17:42:24 PM »
Scunner that a new one on me " she doesn't hit and miss the wall "and  lived in Norn iron all my life but it's a good one must use it

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 17:44:18 PM »
Yes but you live in the posh bit :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf