Author Topic: diana residence  (Read 2716 times)

Offline stephengoodall

diana residence
« on: January 17, 2014, 18:51:36 PM »
hi everybody    :) does anyone know where Diana residence apartments are and is it a safe area, we  were thinking of booking a 3 bed apartment. any info would be a great help. thanks

Offline Fran

Re: diana residence
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 19:04:33 PM »
Diana residence is behind The Sunset complex, it's about a 10 minute walk to the main prom area. I think someone asked the same question last year, try the search facility they may have updated it with the details of their stay.

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:04:49 PM »
I've booked there for this year. Last year we stayed two doors down at Odyssey Residence (similar set up). Not sure about what you mean by "safe". The area didn't make me feel unsafe in the least. It's a bit away from the "action" which makes it quieter. 5-10 minute walk to beach and/or the start of the prom. Dolmus passes by about 50 yards down (1 every few minutes). The only issue is the walk back from the prom to the hotel at night. It's not that dangerous (not much traffic) and the road is wide, but you might like to take a small torch for when it's dark (I waved a mobile phone around)

We went into Diana Residence last year to have a mooch around. The apartments and pool look great (we've also gone for a humungous 3-bed aprtment). The staff seemed very pleasant  and the guests we spoke to seemed to really love it - many were repeat visitors. We resolved at that point to try for the Diana for the following year. The Odyssey was great, I think Diana will be better (unless they serially overbook, like Odyssey did).

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 12:40:03 PM »
Incidentally, I booked Diana Residence via Thomas Cook (hotel only booking), who were about the cheapest.

If you click through to Thomas Cook via Quidco when booking, for the next few days they are doing 11% cashback.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf