Author Topic: Acupuncture in Fethiye  (Read 2943 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Acupuncture in Fethiye
« on: March 17, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
I know this has been asked before with no success, but is there an acupuncture therapist in Fethiye?  I have had it recommended to me for my back, and whilst I am a little sceptical I'll now try almost anything to resolve the problem that traditional medicine has not resolved to date.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Acupuncture in Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:26:10 AM »
I had it for a frozen shoulder along with physio and it was very good.  If you can find someone that does it, go for it.   I know our local private hospital in Aberdeen do it now, so perhaps the Esnaf do it??

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 10:37:40 AM »
Thanks Jacqui.  If the Esnaf offer acupuncture, they did not offer it to me during my course of treatment I had with them for my back.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 12:07:44 PM »
A friend of mine used to do the traditional Chinese Acupuncture and treated me several times and would never take payments.
I was amazed at how effective it was. On one occasion I had a trapped nerve in my hip/leg and she gave me the equivalent of
four treatments in one day and cured it in 24 hours. But she did always say go for the traditional Chinese Acupuncture as the
Western version was usually less effective and more about money. Worked for me and no drugs.!

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 13:41:01 PM »
http://www.villamandarin.com/en/treatments.html

We have known Haydar Tok since 1982 - he advertises in Land of Lights, but I've forgotten the name of his business, but his name is on the advert too. He will come to your home & carry out his therapy there - sorry but his phone number is on our Turkish mobiles that we don't have here! Have a look in the paper or possibly the Mandarin could give you a direct contact number for him. I know the Mandarin's advert doesn't mention accupuncture, but he is a qualified chiropractic

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf