Author Topic: Bayram  (Read 2892 times)

Offline billy3107

Bayram
« on: May 27, 2014, 13:09:40 PM »
Hi everyone I,m looking to get a new kitchen fitted in a couple of months.Been here on and off for nearly 10 years now heard a lot on the forum about Bayram and his many relatives.During my time here have got a little fed up of,like most of us have have, with the creatures who try to take you for a ride.Is Bayram the man for kitchens ,does he speak good English I picked his phone number up from a previous post.Many thanks in anticipation for you comments.

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Bayram
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 14:09:16 PM »
You'll probably need a builder type of chap to fit the kitchen, but Bayram does electric and plumbing work. Ask if one of his brothers is into the fitting part. I know one does ironwork, maybe another one does woodwork and/or marble work (for the worktops).

Offline Evie

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 14:11:15 PM »
Ive used him for electrical/telephone work plus plumbing and marble - speaks excellent English - very good worker at good prices

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 18:17:30 PM »
Can't recommend Bayram enough. We had a problem with our solar water heating. He dropped 3 guys off at the day and time he stated. They removed the existing 2 tank system and replaced it with the more modern single tank system. He also replaced the inner panels on both solar panels. We now have lashings of hot water and fantastic water pressure that we never had before and the price was very reasonable. As already said if he cant do it, he knows a brother who can.  ;)

Offline dycedon

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 09:28:26 AM »
Can anyone pas on his number

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 10:30:47 AM »
Bayrams number is  0535 2392 334

Offline 160606

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 11:43:14 AM »
Mentioned Bayram in another thread yesterday.  He and his family have been great and always achieved what they promised they would.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf