Author Topic: Rebin Beach  (Read 2360 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Rebin Beach
« on: October 27, 2014, 18:01:24 PM »
We stayed at the Rebin Beachfor the 3rd part of our stay in Turkey. The Rosary beach which I have given my opinion on being the 1st.    5 days In Icmeler then here.. We booked evening dinner as it was a cheap option to do this thinking that if it wasn't very good we wouldn't have wasted much..In the event we ate there 5 days put of 10. Not an extensive choice but very good what we did have. Breakfast was 10 times better than The Rosary beach. The hotel is spotless All the staff are friendly and very helpful.. Our only problem was the position.. For us not the greatest. If you are however not a problem.. The prom is across the main dual carriageway. .

Offline johntaylor49

Re: Rebin Beach
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 18:23:41 PM »
I stay here every year, it is lovely as you say, spotless and friendly, all the little things like a safe
in every room! I live the food and we only ever book half board because as you say the Bufe is so
little it doesn't matter too much if you miss it!

The position is very good if you like it quiet as the beaches nearby are quiet (buy a drink free sunbeds etc.) and one of the best things
if you drive is it is so quick to be out onto the main Antalya/Mugla road.

Betul and Tayfun try so hard to make it enjoyable and it is very cosmopolitan. I was chatting with Turkish, Arabic,
English, German and Dutch guests. when a lot of French vistors were there we had our own language Franzdeutsheglais! Well we seemed
to manage ok!

JT

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf