Author Topic: Nevada Hotel  (Read 8461 times)

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
Nevada Hotel
« on: April 11, 2015, 14:22:56 PM »
I'm staying at the Nevada and I have to say I can't fault the accommodation at all. Lovely room, big double shower enclosure, king size bed.
The room is bright and clean, the bedding and towels are great and there is a small TV with a couple of English speaking news channels, free wifi and a little kettle and cups (a couple of coffee sachets, teabags and some creamer and sugar when I arrived but this is not replenished - but I brought my own coffee so that's fine). Also a small minibar fridge. I paid extra (£2/day) for the safe.

Breakfast is more than adequate - omelette cooked to order, fresh bread, meats/cheeses/olives etc. and cereals as well.

Don't think I'd eat here for dinner but the location is fine to wander out to eat.

The pool area is clean and there are plenty of sunbeds.

Staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Very happy to recommend this place   :)

Offline Wagon Wheels

• Newly Registered
Re: Nevada Hotel
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 15:02:56 PM »
We stayed at the Nevada last year in May, and was really happy with our stay, rooms are great, and really lovely staff, would have stayed again but the prices have gone up nearly double this year, so will be staying elsewhere,

Sharon

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 17:07:32 PM »
My son stayed there the night before he got married, one of his friends was staying there too.  Other friends and family at the Oykun.   They all spent time at both places, but liked the Nevada the best.   ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 17:33:27 PM »
Thanks for the hotel review and recommendation KIP - something we can never have too many of.

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 17:49:08 PM »
What was the room rate ?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 19:41:07 PM »
We have also stayed at Nevada albeit only for one night but we loved it, I loved the big shower cubicle and powerful shower so much I reckon I had four showers in one day lol!
Is the pool warm enough for swimming at the mo?  ;)

Offline Christie

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 22:42:26 PM »
We stayed at the Nevada Spa last June and loved it.  We are going back again this June.  For us, this is the nicest hotel in Calis we have stayed at - we were also impressed with the shower, room great, it was good to have the safe in the room rather than at reception.  Looking forward to going back.   Price for June works out roughly £20 per night for the two of us but I think it is double that in September. 

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 06:14:09 AM »
What was the room rate ?

I paid less than £80 for the week B&B from 7th to 14th April.

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 06:18:09 AM »
Is the pool warm enough for swimming at the mo?   ;)

Haven't braved it - but have seen kids in the small kids pool area, but that is shallow of course!

Offline poppy50

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 10:44:43 AM »
Never actually stayed there but have used their hamam on a number of occasions.  The staff have always been friendly and the place is lovely and clean.  The pool area looks good too. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf