Author Topic: Nevada Massage.  (Read 5703 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Nevada Massage.
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 19:24:35 PM »
Yes Karen that was her.  I saw her when Phil booked.
He has now found another person for a Massage. She is in Fethiye and recommended by friends we have there. So will let you know how this one goes.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 19:42:26 PM »
I thought it probably was no disrespect to the lady but the German couple were great, though I was very unsure when she said to me re my bikini top "off", :P

Offline Phil

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 16:43:15 PM »
My daughter went to the Nevada last year with her friends when the German couple were there and she totally loved it.
On her recommendation the missus went this year instead of her usual visit to the Oykun.
I should have said something when I found out that the German couple were no longer there.
Result.........
Back to the Oykun next time. (All my fault apparently)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 17:55:34 PM »
Phil got a massage at Gold Finger in Ovacik and he was totally impressed, said it was the best he has every had. The girl gave him a real work out.   He is going back in September for another massage.  The girl is a qualified Masseuse.     

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 19:07:48 PM »
Its definately cheaper than the UK, but I agree sounds a little expensive to me. 

My daughter and son-in-law had a massage and sauna at the Oykun when we were there in early June.  They paid £10 each and were highly satisfied with the experience and the price.  Although we were guests at the hotel you can call at Reception as a visitor and book a time slot with Goldie.  Enjoy your stay at Calis.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 11:23:50 AM »
I had a Turkish bath here about 10 days ago OMG the masseur lady only got naked after she had done my Turkish bath and happily went round switching off the sauna etc!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf