Author Topic: Guys shave massage  (Read 4898 times)

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Guys shave massage
« on: August 24, 2015, 18:02:24 PM »
Gents, is there anywhere in particular you would recommend for a Turkish shave/massage not always expected or are most Barbars the same, probably going to give the one next to cannons a go in September, apologies if this should of been posted in the calis hairdressers & nail bar section.

Lee

Offline sadler

Re: Guys shave massage
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 19:01:17 PM »
Lee, my son in law was very taken with the barber just round the corner at the dolphin roundabout (that was) going towards the water park, down the steps. I cannot give an opinion myself, as my experience of barber shops is very limited! He did have a couple of shaves there though.   :)

Offline Ally B

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 19:53:05 PM »
There is a barber on the road at the back of all the hotels on the front behind the Mendos or Gunes hotels.Used him twice and think he is very good.Cant remeber the price but didnt think he was too dear.£7 for haircut,shave and massage seems to stick in my mind but not sure.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 19:57:53 PM »
The barber next to the Zayra Restaurant near the Sunday Market has given Phil a haircut and some shaves and he was happy with them.  Good for me, because I had a drink in Zayra and caught up with my emails etc., whilst he was in there.  Also, if you are a man waiting, you can wait in Zayra and have a drink yourself while you wait and the Barber just comes out and calls you in.

Offline sadler

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 20:41:18 PM »
My husband uses the barber next to Zayra. Apparently he used to be a teacher at "barber school" prior to his retirement . Very reasonably priced, but he (OH) has not experienced the shave and massage there.   :)

Offline Lotty

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 22:15:35 PM »
Hubby M's favourite is this one next to Zayra too for haircut and shave. The barber is a very nice man who does what YOU want not what HE thinks you want! Then afterwards M gets the lovely bread from the bakers next door.  :P

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 22:19:14 PM »
Yes, us too, forgot about the Bakers.  Very nice bread. 

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 22:25:28 PM »
I get my 7TL shave and ear inferno when the 3 ladies go to Ayten (?) at the Wella hairdressers in Goonlerbashy. The barbers is just round the corner on the High Street and I have been going there since the barber was a child. It's very relaxing and I enjoy the value for money - at least up to the bit when the girls let slip how much more than 7TL they each spent at the hairdressers.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 11:04:12 AM »
I have no intention of letting anybody near my throat with a sharp object, including my wife  ;D ;D ;D

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 12:48:24 PM »
The place you got to Keith is the same as most Turkish go to. Cheap, good shave etc..think it is 10tl now.  and cay of course.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf