Author Topic: Nicholas Homes- please please read...DEVASTATING.  (Read 21153 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Nicholas Homes- please please read...DEVASTATING.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 09:03:52 AM »
I do hope so not just for me but all the other owners on our complex...i would love to buy you all a drink Keith but im going home tonight...could do without having to do this on my last day but cant be stewing over it all winter...

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 14:24:26 PM »
How did you get on Karennina? Hopefully positive.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 18:40:18 PM »
Hi all yes thank goodness my tapu is clear...the chap said before anyone said anything ( there were three of us all from separate Nicholas places ) Nicholas Homes...
This is totally despicable what they have done and whilst all three of us were kucky today i so feel for the ones that are not..
Surely there has to be some ' punishment' for this to Nicholas Turkey or no Turkey...

Offline lissa

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 18:43:22 PM »
Hanel, owned by  Ozyer family, were into jewellery and earlier into money exchange, long before property. They are also into hotels and dare I say it, politics. Hasan Ozyer is the candidate for AK party for Fethiye for the upcoming elections. He has stood before, but for a different party.
They own Lykia World, Asena beach and village, and also hotel(s?) in Antalya, all hotels, holiday complexes under the Liberty hotel name now.They have also purchased Seketur hotel ,and I believe other properties in Calis, so are the people responsible for the work being undertaken at the back of Seketur, as they also purchased that land. I heard they are also the buyers of Letoon hotel, but don't know if correct, but I would not be surprised.They are reputed to have bought the large house next to this hotel. And Ceren? Who knows, but certainly a lot of change in Calis I think.

Offline Rayza

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2015, 21:15:55 PM »
We'll be getting our Tapu checked when we're out next week. I know the Deed Office has been mentioned as being next to Migros. Is this the office where you pay Council Tax?

Offline yabanci

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2015, 05:41:12 AM »
The Tapu office is on the first floor of the building the other side of the car park to the Belediye Office.If you come down the stairs from paying your council tax its the building straight in front of you.

Offline Rayza

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2015, 08:07:19 AM »
Many thanks

Offline Rayza

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2015, 12:22:09 PM »
Went to the Tapu office today. Thankfully no debt or mortgage against our property. As soon as I asked to check the Tapu, they said Nicholas, so obviously a big problem in the area.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 12:37:39 PM »
Surely there has to be some ' punishment' for this to Nicholas Turkey or no Turkey...

Unfortunately the way the courts look at it is that the buyer accepted (bought) a property with the full knowledge that there was a debt attached.  The fact the debt was concealed from them, by their POA holder, is irrelevant.

Ultimately it was theft, plain and simple - but a theft where the perpetrators are unlikely to ever see the inside of a court over.  More's the pity.

JF

Offline Lotty

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 13:50:59 PM »
Unbelievable!! I can't get my head round the fact that they can get away with this when EVERYBODY  knows what's going on and by whom. Most certainly it's betrayal and theft on a huge scale. I feel achingly sorry for all those victims who have been destroyed by this incredible injustice, crime does appear to pay. >:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf