Author Topic: Nicholas Homes- please please read...DEVASTATING.  (Read 20902 times)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Re: Nicholas Homes- please please read...DEVASTATING.
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 14:04:36 PM »
I cant understand how it does not come to light sooner. Do these ba..ards take out a loan against your property then just not pay it back. If so how come the banks wait so long before trying to recover their losses. I also fail to see how the banks allow it to go on because they then have the hassle of trying to re cover the loss. How it could not be illegaland traceable back to NH now NG is unbelievable.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2015, 14:35:00 PM »
Do these ba..ards take out a loan against your property then just not pay it back. If so how come the banks wait so long before trying to recover their losses.

One case I know of, (not in Fethiye) what they'd done was put up the deeds to several properties (at an agreed value for each property) as security against bank borrowing.  It was several years down the line before the bank decided that they weren't going to see their money so they forced the sale (at auction) of all the properties they had security over. 

Often it'll take a long time before the bank goes down this route because ultimately they'll recover less than what is actually owed, it's their last resort really.

JF

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2015, 16:30:39 PM »
In the case of mine that went to auction last year it's seems that most of you are just about touching on the right points
The banks did hold the deeds with loans against our apartment and many more it only seem to concern the banks when the ex mayor didn't become the mayor for a second term, so even there turkish community decided enough is enough.
On what we were told off the record that the loans were never going to be paid so owners like ourselves were hit with the sad news that many other owners are receiving now and unfortunately most probably more to come
I know it been said in other sites but please if you haven't check your tapu do so don't bury your head in the sand hopefully most will be ok but on NH & NG track records you can never tell
Also would like to add one last thing if you haven't seen it before when we went to auction as we was lucky enough to be able to do this BE VERY CAREFUL as the other bidders at the bank worked for the bank and drove the costs up by a extra 10 grand.
So we know of another owner who didn't bid but just waited and got it for the outstanding debt
Hopefully most you will get the news you all deserve and not the stress and heartache we didn't expect when buying our properties from such a crooked company
GOOD LUCK to you all !!

Offline ceni

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2015, 20:18:07 PM »
Hanel, owned by  Ozyer family, were into jewellery and earlier into money exchange, long before property. They are also into hotels and dare I say it, politics. Hasan Ozyer is the candidate for AK party for Fethiye for the upcoming elections. He has stood before, but for a different party.
They own Lykia World, Asena beach and village, and also hotel(s?) in Antalya, all hotels, holiday complexes under the Liberty hotel name now.They have also purchased Seketur hotel ,and I believe other properties in Calis, so are the people responsible for the work being undertaken at the back of Seketur, as they also purchased that land. I heard they are also the buyers of Letoon hotel, but don't know if correct, but I would not be surprised.They are reputed to have bought the large house next to this hotel. And Ceren? Who knows, but certainly a lot of change in Calis I think.

They are another bunch of lying twisted corrupt b*****ds....Hanel !   dirty scum!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf