Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe - a heartfelt thank you  (Read 21036 times)

Offline Stan

Re: Mozaik Bahçe - a heartfelt thank you
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2015, 19:19:20 PM »
Agree with all the other folk !  Just a big thank you all , Stan Jo and James.    Good luck

Offline sunlover

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2015, 20:39:05 PM »
Having read this with great sadness, and actual tears in my eyes. We feel blessed to have been able to have met Nichola and Dogan, and all the wonderful other people there at. Mozaic.

Good luck to the both of you in your new venture, keep in touch. X

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2015, 08:52:11 AM »
Good luck to you both. It won't be the same without you but hope the new owners keep up your high standards!

Offline kawasakikid

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2015, 04:37:29 AM »
I can only echo what all previous posters have said.

I was lucky to be at MB on their final night and to say good bye to Nichola and Dogan. Without doubt, it was the finest meal we have had out all year.  And that speaks volumes...

MB was (is?) the only restaurant you could recommend to family and friends with total confidence, knowing the meal would be consistently good and fantastic value for money at any time.  Not forgetting the excellent service of course.

I am positive that whatever you decide to do in the future it will be successful.  Luck has nothing to do with it!

A heartfelt THANK YOU from us! x

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 19:25:46 PM »
Good luck to both of you.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 21:27:18 PM »

Best wishes for your new future.

Offline Lorraine

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2015, 19:09:38 PM »
We consider ourselves privileged to have met both of you, two of the nicest people you could wish to meet, not to mention the fabulous meals we have enjoyed there. All the best for the future. Paul & Lorraine.

Offline buddy

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2015, 17:34:12 PM »
Good luck for the future Nicola and Dogan. From David and Claire.  :)

Offline WendyA

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2015, 23:07:36 PM »
Only just seen this and read with great sadness - and shock. I can only repeat what everyone else has said - we always knew we could get a consistently excellent meal at Mozaic, with such delightful people. I knew I could recommend the restaurant to friends and felt very comfortable going alone when I was out in Fethiye on my own.  If I Skyped Mark from there, Nichola and Dogan would always wave, say 'hello' and they missed him.
I do hope new owners are able to maintain the standards, but they'll have a very hard act to follow.
All the very best to you both and we look forward to hearing what your new venture will be. Something to do with photography for you, Nichola?
We will really miss you both - and the restaurant - and are greatly saddened by the news. However we obviously wish you the very best of luck for the future. Have a great Christmas and hope the changes for you in 2016 are all you hope for.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2016, 10:54:44 AM »
Thank you all so much for all your lovely comments and good wishes, and for once again voting us the best restaurant in Fethiye 2015. We are going to miss you all terribly and it will be very strange not to be the owners at Mozaik. We still haven't really come to terms with it yet and I am still managing the FB page for the time being.

I am now able to confirm that we have completed the sale on the restaurant to a lovely young couple and some of you may know the new owners.

Hussein (spelling?) originally from Hatay and who currently manages the service in Adres Restauarnt and his wife (Deren sp?) are the new owners and they will work together running the restaurant.

Hussein has offered all the staff to stay on in their jobs although it is possible there may be the odd change but that's not unusual as people do come and go, and the menu will, as I understand it remain largely unchanged.

Hussein has a huge amount of restaurant experience, has worked in kitchens and I believe Adres has something like 40 staff that he is responsible for managing so he is ready to take the next step and take on his own restaurant.

We will be around, behind the scenes at the beginning of the season to help him get started but you won't see us there as we don't want to get in their way. We, or I, may however lead in organizing the opening party for them so that may be the one day when we will be there.

I believe that they are thinking of opening in mid April and I'll continue to update CBF with any news and relevant developments until they open. I am sure like us you will wish the new owners every success for the future.

As for what we will be doing, yes Wendy I'd like to spend more time on improving my photography and in early May Dogan and I will be heading off in our motor home to travel around Turkey, visit places that are normally only accessible or viable to visit in the summer months, revisit old favourites, and if possible spend time along the eastern border.

Beyond the next 18 months or so we do have some ideas about what we would like to do next but we shall have to wait and see, and who knows what opportunities might present themselves along the way...

I'll still be here on CBF as the forum has always been more to me than just a means to promote our business, and I'll probably start a new topic to share some of our photos from our travels.

Again, thank you so much to all those that have made the past seven years so memorable.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf