Author Topic: Hello! I'm a newbie!  (Read 5790 times)

Offline academylin

• Newly Registered
Re: Hello! I'm a newbie!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 07:09:32 AM »
Hi Jilly Jinx
I'm from Cornwall originally, just down the road from you. I stay in Fethyie, I go into the Bazarre and side streets shopping alone daily and visit the cafes, bars and restaraunts alone too on occasion. Always fine!

Calis is lovely and I especially love Koca Calis ( because we can let the dogs go, ) and the windsurfing there is fun.

Enjoy your holiday, look me up for a chat and a chill at the beach if you need someone to chat to, always looking for good excuses to dump the boys! ( son and husband!!) but may be sailing your dates!

Have a great time here anyway!

Offline Jillyjinx

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2016, 12:29:30 PM »
Hi Lynne awww thanks so much!
I'd love to meet up if you're around and looking for an escape for an hour or so. I'm in Calis 27th June to 6th July let me know if you're about and thanks again for your lovely friendly reply x

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2016, 12:05:10 PM »
Hi JillyJinx, welcome to the forum. I moved out here on my own almost 3 years ago now, and I love it. I've never had any problems being a single woman, but sometimes it's nicer to have company. I have a lovely circle of friends, men, women or couples, if you fancy meeting up when you are here send me a PM, in any case have a lovely holiday, Sue x

Offline Jillyjinx

• Newly Registered
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2016, 20:22:03 PM »
Thanks Sue I'd love to meet up. Will message you when I'm there - everyone is so friendly I'm really looking forward to it!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf