Author Topic: New Metro Store  (Read 4862 times)

Offline St. Pauli

• Newly Registered
Re: New Metro Store
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 09:28:32 AM »
If you have a UK Metro Card there is a basic rule to buy at foreign Metro Markets:

Metro-Card + Passport + VAT-No (from official document) = you get a permission to buy for the day.

Yesterday I phoned with the Headquarter of Metro and got the information: no rules for Turkey in the system :-))))))))))))))))))
I should go to the market and ask / deal ......  8)

Offline philrose

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 09:01:09 AM »
You can only buy alcohol if you are a business owner.

Not so. Alcohol section open to everyone today. Amber works out at 5.50 a can\bottle if you buy a slab.... :)

Offline cenk

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 15:25:19 PM »
Didn't like it. Very chaotic. Not enough parking place, you have to park on the main road. The staff dont have enough knowledge about what they are doing. And  you can buy alcohol only if you have alcohol selling licence, and this was told to me at the payment point (was told that there is a writting about this but I didnt see it when I was taking the beers). Won't go again.

Offline Ian_and_Sian

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 13:02:06 PM »
Worth it if you've got a car though and can bulk buy at the start of your trip then not have to worry for the rest of the time - discovered it last week when we were out and when were back in September will bulk buy our usual purchases of soft drinks, water, etc.

Plus, its the only place I've found that does packs of 30cm lavas.

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 15:49:35 PM »
One thing I do admire is their intention to make a weekly food donation to the Fethiye Animal Shelter.  Hopefully other local businesses will follow suit

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf