Author Topic: Jiva Beach day pass  (Read 9413 times)

Offline IanK

Re: Jiva Beach day pass
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 18:16:25 PM »
Karennina,

I cant tell you the current prices - but i do know they have 2 different prices - one for the day only, and one for the day + evening, so this is where you may be seeing a difference.

Ian

Offline gillian handbury

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 16:24:08 PM »
Karennina..... We stayed at the Jiva Beach resort in June for our Anniversary for 1 night and it cost around £65. I have just booked one night for OH birthday in October and it is about £45... Bargain.....All inclusive for 2 Adults... It would cost you that for fish & chips in Whitby.....

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 18:39:34 PM »
Karen, Have you also tried Letoonia?   Nice resort and you can get their water taxi over.

Offline lissa

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 22:00:23 PM »
Can  you use the water taxi service to Letoonia if just on a day pass or staying one night? Also why would you bother to go there if Jiva, which is a pretty good hotel, is on your door step? Especially if the drinks at Letoonia are watered down. I don't mind not having so many alcoholic drinks as such, but if I have a gin and tonic for instance, I want it to be in the correct proportions, that is tasting like a real g & t!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 22:43:19 PM »
Thanks everyone I guess we will wait until next year to have a night at Jiva again as the prices are just too dear for outr dates...i had seen a good deal for October but Derek will have used all his leave by then.
I even cheekily emailed the Jiva and asked if they had a room they wanted to fill ( give them our dates) and said we would be happy to pay £60 but they werent having any of it, but my motto in life is dont ask dont get, I asked but i still didnt get!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 23:04:21 PM »
I even cheekily emailed the Jiva and asked if they had a room they wanted to fill ( give them our dates) and said we would be happy to pay £60 but they werent having any of it, but my motto in life is dont ask dont get, I asked but i still didnt get!

Forgive me Karennina but isn't that slightly akin to asking a restaurant if they had a table they wanted to fill and offering them less than their published rate for the meal.  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 09:12:00 AM »
Can  you use the water taxi service to Letoonia if just on a day pass or staying one night? Also why would you bother to go there if Jiva, which is a pretty good hotel, is on your door step? Especially if the drinks at Letoonia are watered down. I don't mind not having so many alcoholic drinks as such, but if I have a gin and tonic for instance, I want it to be in the correct proportions, that is tasting like a real g & t!

Firstly, Karen lives in the U.K. So the resort is not on her doorstep, secondly, she is having problems booking with Jiva , Thirdly, I know Karen stays in a lot of hotels for a night when she is over, so,  I was asking had she every stayed there, because she may want to consider it for the future.  Fourth, I and I think you, have no idea if the drinks are now watered down.  I stayed there 11 years ago and thought the drinks seemed  very weak, but I have no clue what they are like now.  Sixth and last.  No need to be concerned Lissa, I was merely asking Karen a question.

Offline lissa

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 09:41:34 AM »
Jacqui, I was also just asking a question and making some observations. Am I not allowed to do that? Karen stays in Calis when here, at her apartment, so Jiva is on her doorstep when here. She is not having problems booking with Jiva, rather does not want to pay the price quoted for their dates. No, I do not know if the drinks are now watered down  at Letoonia but you stated they were when you stayed there, nobody else said this. Lastly, I do not need someone to list firstly, secondly etc so as to be able to understand a post!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 10:07:18 AM »
Sorry not to answer you question Lissa, The answer to your questions is, the boat could be used when I was there if you had a day pass or were staying the night.   I don't see that would have changed now, but I cannot firmly confirm that, so you would be best to contact the Letoonia and ask if you are thinking of staying.
Karen has also stayed at the Yacht Classic and this morning was looking at Gocek.  I would suspect she does not mind staying somewhere else other than Calis.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2016, 19:36:27 PM »
Sorry I forgot Jacqui to say we have not stayed at Letoonia yet, its on my list wen the price is right!
No Highlander I dont think its on the same parr at all as a table at a restaurant, i know what Iv paid to stay at Jiva before and dont wish to pay double that just becos its a different month on the calender, as someone has quoted before on here the most expensive room in a hotel is the emptiest room.
It worked at another hotel we stayed at in Fethiye made an offer for a second nights stay and it was accepted...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf