Author Topic: Water to mains  (Read 2405 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Water to mains
« on: October 13, 2016, 08:11:22 AM »
Morning good people. Has anyone had their water changed from tank to Mains?  Can you tell me the approximate  costs please.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Water to mains
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 11:06:39 AM »
  We were told that eventually it would become compulsory too be connected to the water mains.   Anyone having consistent problems with their tanks had no choice but to have it done,  We lived in a block of 9 apts and we all had to pay individually for connection. The water company  don't actually do the digging to connect. we would have had to pay a builder to do the digging out and then the filling in after.. It was quite expensive. 5 years ago they wanted 750 lira EACH apartment....then add on the digging contractors which was about 1200 lira shared between the 9.  The Water company then come and connect you to the mains. We decided to wait until the septic tank had problems as it meant having all our concrete paths digging up

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Water to mains
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 14:40:28 PM »
I,m happy to say that my water is connected. The lovely Kadir had a digger up here n the landlord down the belediyesse.  Job done in a day, while we were out. We didn't Know!  800 tl well spent.:-),

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf