Author Topic: Last T.C. Flight to Scotland this year  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Last T.C. Flight to Scotland this year
« on: October 26, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »
Came back yesterday and having a conversation with Stewardesses on the plane.  They said when they came out from Glasgow they had nine passengers.  Our return flight was full, it was the last package tour one for this year.  Stewardesses said that the nine passengers going out were single flights and some were staying for 2 months and returning from Antalya.
I asked the girls what was next for them and they said they were now going to be working on the Canary Islands Winter Flights.
Dalaman was really busy, big queues to get in, not so bad at check-in, but again big queues for the Customs Desks. 

Offline Jack13

Re: Last T.C. Flight to Scotland this year
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 22:03:57 PM »
heard that next year jacqui from may through till september all thomas crooks flights from glasgow will now be departing from manchester??????????????????????

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 22:42:49 PM »
Yes, heard that too.  We will have to wait and see.  However, no complaints about T.C.  Very good journey, on time, great friendly staff and surprisingly good meals.

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 22:01:41 PM »
Only 1 TC flight a week from Belfast next year and not starting until 1st June , no Thomson flights at all , no direct flights at all from Dublin  only option there Turkish Airlines, so looks like I'll be visiting a few more Uk airports next year mind you did enjoy the stop over in Edinburgh last week when spent few hours in Aspire Airport Lounge

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf