Author Topic: Summary of Police meeting about ID informing system.  (Read 38082 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Summary of Police meeting about ID informing system.
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2017, 11:25:29 AM »
Haven't seen this one mentioned yet:

http://www.yellali.com/news/article/441/short-term-property-rentals-in-turkey-new-regulations

It looks like for those who are not "renting out" their property, Yellali will do the checking in and out procedure of non paying guest for a flat fee of 600tl per year.

They also offer a package for paying guest.

Any queries about how it works etc, direct it to them - I'm posting this for for information purposes only, I don't know the full extent of their services.

JF

Offline davidhutson

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2017, 22:51:36 PM »
Has anybody used their services ?,or indeed know anything much about them, it seems to be the answer to all our problems,
they responded to my e mail today within an hour,which is not my usual experience with my management company !!

" Thank you for your email.

We can register your property without you being here, that is no problem at all.

All we need is a copy of your TAPU (scanned copy) and details of when your family and friends are arriving/departing. Along with a copy of each persons passport. (scanned copy)

When is your first guests arriving?
[/i][/i][/size][/font][/color]

Offline Ian_and_Sian

• Newly Registered
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2017, 09:43:57 AM »
Has anybody used their services ?,or indeed know anything much about them, it seems to be the answer to all our problems,
they responded to my e mail today within an hour,which is not my usual experience with my management company !!

" Thank you for your email.

We can register your property without you being here, that is no problem at all.

All we need is a copy of your TAPU (scanned copy) and details of when your family and friends are arriving/departing. Along with a copy of each persons passport. (scanned copy)

When is your first guests arriving?
[/i][/i][/size][/font][/color]

Which seems to go against most other reports that the Tapu holder must be present for the initial registration of the property?

Personally, I'd be very wary.

Offline davidhutson

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2017, 10:34:18 AM »
I agrea, Ian and Sian, thats why i would appreciate any feedback from anybody that has had any dealings with them, they have an address (office?)
located in Fethiye , according to their website ?
i am going to follow it up, i have had 2 e mails from them, from what i am assuming to be English members of staff, so any experiences from anybody out there
would be interesting ?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2017, 20:02:41 PM »
Good evening Dave Hutson I joined YellAli a while ago and get regular emails from there, they have in the past posted accurate advice about many Turkish subjects...i have hopefully copied and pasted for you from one of their emails what they are about...sounds very promising if they can do this for folk...   http://yellali.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a74550e367c92323ad75b52a&id=7098198af1&e=9a67ba78be

Offline davidhutson

« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2017, 20:22:37 PM »
Hi karen, thanks for the link, it sounds promising from their link, but would appreciate unbiased comments and views from clients of theirs, that would carry a bit more weight, lol, 
i m getting the impression things are gradually getting sorted with these new regs and compromises are being made, thankfully   :)

Offline tom kelly

« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2017, 08:49:15 AM »
Great stuff Tom. Do you have a fixed IP in Turkey?

Yes I used my laptop. If you just google "IP Address" your public IP address should come up straight away.

Watch out though, Tom. It may be that your current address is 'leased' by your ISP and will change after a few days.

Thanks Ian and Sian. Sorry it's been a while replying. I contacted our ISP and they have guaranteed a fixed IP address for a fee of 15ytl a month which is shared between 30 apartments.

Also went to the Jandarma in Gunlukbasi the other day with another owner and the whole system of obtaining the password was much quicker and simpler. There was also a policeman there whose English was much better than my Turkish (not difficult)

Offline quelchy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »
Hi, where do we get the software?  Can we go to the Police Station In Gunlukbasi to do this and do they speak English?

Offline Fran

« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2018, 13:29:25 PM »
Does anyone know if there been any changes to the system since last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf