Author Topic: Great service  (Read 8312 times)

Offline Ally B

Great service
« on: May 17, 2017, 15:34:31 PM »
When we were here last year the WiFi in the apartment was not very good,so I brought with me a HUAWI mobile WiFi which I bought in Tenerife last year and had not used. The apartment this year was the same poor signal. I went down to the street beside the Mulberry to the Turkcell shop to get a  sim card which I thought I would just have to put in and that was it. I was wrong,forms had to be filled in,passports copied and it had to be registered on line.Now this to me would have been a nightmare. But not to worry the girl in the shop took over and did it all for me.She spoke good English which was a help and she knew what she was doing. I suppose she could have just sold me the sim card and let me get on with it but no she saw it through to the end.A very good service indeed from a very pleasant young lady. The mobile WiFi works a treat and has been well worth the money. If anyone has problems like that it would be worth your while speaking to her.The shop is on the other side of the road and down from the Mulberry. There are two Turkcell shops beside each other,this one has a double window. Very pleased with the service.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Great service
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 22:57:56 PM »
We have Finet, we paid 60TL to have the box on the roof.  We pay  per month, but only when we are here they turn if off when we go back home. Good WIFi very quick. No problems.  The guy from there came over today to take our details again as a passport is now required under new regulations.  Signed forms and paid 40TL.

Offline warby21

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 18:49:19 PM »
We have Finet, we paid 60TL to have the box on the roof.  We pay  per month, but only when we are here they turn if off when we go back home. Good WIFi very quick. No problems.  The guy from there came over today to take our details again as a passport is now required under new regulations.  Signed forms and paid 40TL.

Hi Jacqui,
Re your post we are coming out end of May at present use turkcell vinn for Internet, do you mind me asking where do I contact Finet, as am looking to get better WiFi. We are in Calis/Gunlukbasi area near canal and Huzerevi. Hope you can help
Anthony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 20:25:52 PM »
Will send you details tomorrow, just in after a night out...

Offline warby21

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 22:53:05 PM »
Will send you details tomorrow, just in after a night out...

Thank you hope you had a good night..

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 09:01:17 AM »
The company is called Finet, guy we dealt with is Yasinn,  Two phone numbers. 8508404515 and 0507 8502033
They have their Office opposite Home Prof. (The big D.I.Y store in Fethiye).
We have not been to their office as when we first got their details they came to us.  However, we told our English neighbour about them and he did go to their Office.
All i can say is we get good service, internet connection is fine, no problems and we only pay when we are over.
So, we would recommend them.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 15:31:46 PM »
Hi Jackie we are also with finet & have to visit the shop by the 25th due to the passport info required rule, you mention speed is fine, which speed do you get as seems to go up & down for us average speed 6mbs, is that about the same as you get?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 17:34:54 PM »
Ours  is 6.5mbs (Phil just told me) so the same as yours.  I know were we paying less and we were asked did we want to pay a bit more for better speed, we agreed to that and it is much better.

Offline warby21

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 18:51:20 PM »
Ours  is 6.5mbs (Phil just told me) so the same as yours.  I know were we paying less and we were asked did we want to pay a bit more for better speed, we agreed to that and it is much better.

Hi Jacqui,
Thanks for the information, coming out 30th May for a couple of months so will definitely look into this before I top up the vinn, thanks again
Anthony

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »

Sounds a good deal Jaqui. So initially you pay 60TL plus 40TL and then 40TL per month when you come over. Just one question, is the service unlimited or is there a cap on usage? Do you manage to stream tv ok also.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf