Author Topic: Noise  (Read 3685 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: Noise
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 16:06:19 PM »
If you don't want it noisy,there are lots of quieter bars and good restaurants on the Baris Manco Rd and also around the Sunday market area. All are within easy walking distance from each other and are only a 10 TL taxi drive from the noise. We spend most of our visits eating and drinking in these places and they are also much cheaper. We like Zayra's bar, Cafe Inn, Sarges, Aydin Pide, just to name a few. I suggest start in Zayra's and finish in Zayra's as Sedat the owner has a Taxi Button you just press and a taxi arrives within 5 mins. Try it if you want to try something different.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 21:28:00 PM »
I prefer to see the sea rather than the cars whizzing by though but agree, there are some nice places that way out.
I don't mind the entertainment it's just when 2 or 3 bars next to each other all have  live music on at the same time at highest volume - awful!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 22:21:38 PM »
We like the Cafe Inn.  We did go for a meal last month, place was quite quiet. Meal was very good as usual, the owner was on his own, we knew Yosef had gone to the Surf Cafe.  Owner was polite and service was good.
We hear Yosef is now back to the Cafe Inn, perhaps it has got busy again.
I agree with Bluwise.  I love to at the prom, having a drink and then a meal and listening to the waves lapping on the beach.
The Indian is usually very quiet and peaceful to have a meal on the prom.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 05:49:17 AM »
We were there last night Jacqui and apart from Hulki (?) getting up to his usual tricks, it was quite peaceful.
 A lovely, funny man who always makes it a pleasure to visit.  ;D

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 08:02:48 AM »

If you fancy a nice peaceful evening pop up to Hisaronu.!!       8) 8)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 08:59:23 AM »
We were there last night Jacqui and apart from Hulki (?) getting up to his usual tricks, it was quite peaceful.
 A lovely, funny man who always makes it a pleasure to visit.  ;D

We really like this place Bluwise always lovely food and wonderful service.  One of our first places to visit when we are over and it is nice and quiet, no T.V and no noise from places near it.
Have a lovely holiday if you are in Fethiye give the Apple Cafe a try.  It is our current favourite in Fethiye.  Next to the Mulberry Tree, run by a Turkish Family, all food is made from scratch and is lovely, the cakes are to die for as are the fresh fruit smoothies.

Offline Ally B

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2017, 10:05:39 AM »
No noise at Obens  Just good food.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf