Author Topic: would it happen at home?  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Ally B

would it happen at home?
« on: June 27, 2017, 21:16:30 PM »
A couple of weeks ago we went to the Erasta shopping centre in Fethiye. Mrs B decided she needed her K.F.C. fix at lunchtime so we went upstairs to the food hall. She went to the counter to order and I went and got a seat. Two seats along from me was a table with a laptop and a rucksack sitting on it,as there were two young men up at the counter I assumed that the items belonged to one of them. Before Mrs B came back one of the men disappeared. When my wife returned I mentioned about the items on the table and as I spoke the other young man got his order and left. Well Mrs B began to fidget and fret and could not concentrate on her food. Then "thats it she said I'm going to see about this" so off she went to find someone from K.F.C. who could speak English, but to no avail,but she came back dragging one of the staff by the sleeve pointing to the items and saying "COULD BE CRAZY MAN LEFT THEM" as it turned out they belonged to a member of staff. Maybe it was an overreaction on my wifes part but at least we could have our meal in peace. The place was very busy with mums and dads and lots of kids and we were the only ones bothered about it. Maybe it is a good thing that their minds have not been tainted by the actions of mindless cowards that we have had forced upon us in Britain recently but who knows where and when they will strike again. I wonder if it had been in any of our cities would the centre have been evacuated for safety.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: would it happen at home?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 21:23:27 PM »
Well done Mrs B .  :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 21:39:16 PM »
They'd have both been nicked in 10 seconds if left on a table in the UK.  :)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 21:46:19 PM »
Exactly kkob..my nephew had his stolen in Bromley library a few weeks ago while revising for A levels, he only turned away for a few seconds :(

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 21:58:26 PM »
I blame the Librarians. It's always the quiet ones.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf