Author Topic: Turkich classes  (Read 2069 times)

Offline naughtynicky

Turkich classes
« on: January 11, 2006, 13:52:48 PM »
Hey, i live in essex, near chelmsford and i was just wondering if anyone knew of any turkish classes that i could go to that are around that area or near there(i know that its probably unlikely). i am desperate to learn the language. ive tried many books and internet sites but i would really like to learn it properly in a class rather than teach myself

Nicci xx

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Turkich classes
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 14:14:54 PM »
Go to your local library, they should be able to help with the information, or go to the local adult education centre.

Tinx

Offline George Warner

Turkich classes
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 16:21:24 PM »
Nikki try The Krazy Chef in Broomfield Road. The Best Kebab house in Market Square ,Braintree, The Istanbul Restaurant High Street also Braintree, all run by very friendly Turks they love sharing their language,Takes us over an hour sometimes to get a kebab. Wetherspoons in Braintree also sell Efes

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Turkich classes
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 18:51:50 PM »
Nicci, Cavfan and I advertised in the local college for any Turkish students who wished to teach Turkish and we managed to get someone. I appreciate as a young single girl it may not be advisable to visit their home if you managed to get someone, however with your parents consent ,they might give you 1 on 1 teaching at your home.

Good luck  :)

Offline naughtynicky

Turkich classes
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 19:50:29 PM »
ok thanks everyone x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf