Author Topic: best places to furnish villa?  (Read 8413 times)

Offline nelliedeen

best places to furnish villa?
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2004, 18:56:10 PM »
Hi Kim, welcome to our site, I was sorry to hear that you got ripped off by your agent, it spoils the whole experience of buying a house in Turkey.  How did you come by your Agent, are you able to name and shame him/her, if so it would very helpful as many members on this site are looking for agents and we need to all stick together and help each other out.  Have you managed to find another, I am sure that you will find lots of help on this site.  We too have a house in Akarca Mah, so maybe we are very close. Where is yours situated.
Kind regards

Helen

Offline Hazel

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2004, 21:56:30 PM »
Welcome to the club Kim, sorry to hear you had a bad agent, maybe you should take Helens advice and name and shame so other house buyers are not caught out.

Hazel

Offline kim

• Harefield, Middlesex, UK
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2004, 21:08:55 PM »
thanks everyone for your comments,greatly appreciated the agent we had problems with were EXPRESS real estate in fethiye,they promised lots of things that were going to be done ,but we done them in the end.we gave up waiting ,we got our villa nearly two years ago now,complications with our deeds,we got somebodys elses,suppose to be collecting deeds in april when we go over for easter.
carole ,sorry took so long to reply ,i am not sure where abouts you are but we brought everything near enough from eren spot,and a furniture shop directly across the road, in fethiye,
we were thinking about going into the realestate buisiness ,when we go out there to live ,has anybody got any ideas,about finding out about it ,we thought we would  give it a go.

Offline Boops

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2004, 13:58:19 PM »
Just back on Thurs. night from Ciftlikk after furnishing my house and can heartily recommend Eren Spot. Did all in one hour. Bekir is Fantastic. I mentioned this site and all the nice things people had to say about him and when I went back to the shop on the Tuesday, I had to find the site for him and bookmark it so that he can read all our comments!! Both he and his wife are very nice people and very helpful. He does what he says he will do.
There is also a very good curtain shop on the top road, directly behind Spot shop, had all my curtains and backings made there, then they came and hung them!!
If you walk to the end of the street where Spot shop is, there's a shop where you can buy all the cutlery you need, very cheaply. It's called Mehtap, but we call it the Million shop, bit like Around a Pound. Happy shopping. Betx

Offline brijen

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2004, 15:36:32 PM »
Hi Bet,
 We are due to go out next month to furnish our villa, hope you don,t mind me asking what sort of prices did you pay for furniture and cooker washing machine curtains etc. Jen

Offline kim

• Harefield, Middlesex, UK
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2004, 20:36:41 PM »
i myself brought from eren spot ,very reasonable prices ,we couldnt believe what we were hearing ,we brought,indesit washing machine,turbo cooker,cooker hood,6ft fridge freezer,stereo ,telly,and a fan,could of got our air conditioning but did not know at the time, all the total of  £850.great prices;
hope this some help
                    kim

Offline Boops

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2004, 15:34:06 PM »
Hi Jen, I did all for the house with Bekir for about 1,200stg including a v. natty little music centre!!!Exchanged one of 2 sofas, and another 14stg got my Aiwa T.V.!!! Curtains cost me about 160stg for all windows (7 in all) and 40stg for 2 floor length mozzie nets, with fittings - mozzies LOVE me!! 2 bites week b4 last!! Hope this is some help. Curtain shop is in Cumhuriyet Mah. called Osman Buyukunal. Good luck and enjoy yourself - I did.
Bet xoxoxo

Offline karen

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2004, 21:22:52 PM »
We brought a lot of our furniture ect from Erin Spot and it was all delivered the next day.Bekir included a free kettle because we brought a fair bit, but he forgot to send it!!(so if your reading Bekir don't forget you owe me a kettle).And we'll be back to buy more in may.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf