Author Topic: Bathrooms and fittings.  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Carpete

Bathrooms and fittings.
« on: May 15, 2006, 19:20:12 PM »
A recommendation. Recently purchased a lovely bathroom fitting. The  price was actually lower than that of Koctas and the shop is  called DB Unallar. They are on the r.h.s. of the right turn  into Fethiye at the crossroads near the main otogar and quite a way up. (Opposite but not to be confused with EGE Ceramic-much more expensive). The unit was fitted and paid for so we were suprised when the guy came again next day. He had fitted a top 10cm smaller than the base. He came to replace it and we hadn't even noticed! :-\I have phone no. if anyone wants it.

Offline DANIELLE

• Oldham, Manchester, UK
Bathrooms and fittings.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »
We bought a nice bathroom cabinet with a light at the little D.I.Y Shop just down the road from Calis market it was on the wall and underneath was a sink and pedestal when we asked the price for the cabinet he quoted £104 which we thought was a bit expensive for turkey but we liked it and bought it after wrapping the cabinet up we picked it up and went to the car to put it in only to be shouted back to the shop by the owner he said 2 more pieces yet we said no what had happened he had quoted us for the whole display including the sink and pedestal we told him we wanted the cabinet only and he gave us £60 back we were very surpised what a good deal and a very honest man we would certainly shop there again,but he nice other bathroom displays in there not much choice but what he has is good

Offline doll

Bathrooms and fittings.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 19:43:34 PM »
that is park d i y and he is a nice man,
he will order stuff black and decker,etc the pool chemicals are cheap from there too
the family own the hotel next door park hotel
doll

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf