Author Topic: mayor of Olu Deniz  (Read 7810 times)

Offline Harmless

mayor of Olu Deniz
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:16 AM »
Mind you, I would like to know what happened the the promised jetty in OluDeniz
As for the golf course, I doubt he had a say in that, he is mayor of Olu, not of Dalaman.

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

mayor of Olu Deniz
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 10:59:06 AM »
Harmless I think you have missed the point on the golf course. The rumor in the area is that an opportunity arose to either build the center in Hisaranou or build a golf course in the Ovacik valley and the centre was chosen. If there was a choice I feel that the wrong decision was made.Combine the golf course with other sports that could be offered such as diving and walking and you could have the ingredients for a year round tourist industry.

This is all based on the assumption that there was a choice in the first place.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
mayor of Olu Deniz
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »
You really have to get your argument straight here - on page 1 you complain that "Olu Deniz is worn out with nothing better than shacks being used as restaurants and shops" - but feel the modernising of the facilities in the centre of Hisaronu was the wrong decision.

Offline Harmless

mayor of Olu Deniz
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2009, 13:37:37 PM »
Oops, I did, sorry, if golf course comes up, I tend to think Sarigerme.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
mayor of Olu Deniz
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 19:38:33 PM »
As far as I am aware the shopping mall was built and paid for by the Yilmaz brothers,Nurettin and Karamettin.Its called the Nicholas Arcade,which is their company,they are the Landlords,and they rent out the various units.Ovacikpeedoff,Where did you hear your rumour?As for the Mayor being an idiot,as you describe him,he finds employment for approximately 400/450 people,in this region and also in the UK.He has also won National Awards for promoting tourism in this region.Why post a "rumour".If you are worried about it go and ask him,through his secretary.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf