Author Topic: Deliktas  (Read 15603 times)

Offline miaspyro

Deliktas
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 07:54:58 AM »
Sorry Kirby, but the roads are far from done, some have been covered by a slate like material but are still very rough.  The road through the village is getting worse every day.

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »
ok then,down to serious business!Where is the nearest bar?apart from your own fridge.Is it the Olu Deniz resteraunt on the way to the bus station?or have you found nearer?
Amanda B

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »
One of our neighbours (Turk working in Liverpool) is talking about looking for a plot in Deliktas for building a bar, restaurant and swimming pool complex. I think this will be a great development opportunity.  At the moment we normally jump in car and go to Fethiye, Calis or Kayakoy.

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »
that would be brill,it needs a bit of TLC around there and it would be a goldmine.

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »
Fletch,you are near here arn't you.Have you found a local bar?Is there anything farther up the main road.It's always too hot to tramp round and look.Amanda B

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 17:00:07 PM »
Is there anything farther up than green valley complex yet?

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 17:25:01 PM »
Not at the moment. Eventually the road will join with Ovacik but this is a few years away. Dolmus hopefully next year when roads completed (hah!)will make a lot easier.

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 17:41:21 PM »
Are you having a laugh Doug?That was on the agenda when it was mostly fields.It was so exciting when we got a street light.Many a time we ploughed home through the fields in the dark.That stone you kicked usually turned out to be a tortoise.Amanda B

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 20:01:55 PM »
Talking about animals. Last year in October I was driving up the hill to our place and an animal stepped out in front of me and stood there in the headlights for about 30seconds. Looked like a large fox with long legs - but definitely not a dog. The next day I spoke to a Turkish friend and he told me (and showed me pictures that confirmed it) that it was a Jackal. They live up in the forest above our place.

Offline amanda bullock

Deliktas
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 12:55:52 PM »
oh my god!!!!!!! not telling that to the kids.I'll be watching out in future no matter how many drinks i've had.Are they dangerous or timid?You've got me worried now.Amanda B

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf