Author Topic: Jeep Safari  (Read 6068 times)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Jeep Safari
« on: May 14, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »
A couple of years ago we went on the 'Has to be done' Jeep Safari and had a fantastic time.  I'm being pressurised by my daughter to book again for our next trip in a couple of weeks time. But I can't remember who we went with, apart from the Driver's name was Joseph and he made the trip an amazing experience.  I understand that Joseph then left and set up his own Jeep business.....Does anyone know Joseph or can any one recommend another company that we should go with ?    :)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Jeep Safari
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 14:36:19 PM »
 :) Pookie, theres quite a few that do it now,you may even find that he is running one of them, I agree a great day out. ;)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Jeep Safari
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 15:22:00 PM »
Thanks Laffa.  But thats my problem !   So many to chose from now, and I don't know which ones are good or which ones to avoid.  Our Safari was really fantastic and we didn't stop laughing all day.  Got filthy dirty, wet, battered and bruised, but it was great fun :D  :D

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 17:34:22 PM »
One of the best days out to be had. But remember to get strapped in. Last year there was an accident and two tourists were killed when a jeep went off the road and went over.  No one talked about it at the time.

Offline Latymer

Jeep Safari
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 21:26:45 PM »
We did our trip with last year this company. Jeep had seat belts.  I hope this helps with your search.  thanks.
http://karacayturizm.com/index.html
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 21:27:32 PM by Latymer »

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Jeep Safari
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 22:54:53 PM »
We went with Metrolya their jeeps were not the best but thier guide "Ali G" was brilliant. Our friends who we went with us want to go again with them this year if Ali G is their guide again. Metrolya have an office mid way down Hisaronu main road.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Jeep Safari
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 07:45:59 AM »
If an open top jeep rolls you could be in greater danger if you are strapped in.:(

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Jeep Safari
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 09:34:03 AM »
Thank you all for your help, as we will going with my teenage daughter and her friend, safety is paramount, so you have given me something to think about.  :(   When we went last time the driving was rather scarey at times ! especially along the river bed !  (I will also ensure I wear a sports bra this time too  8) :D!!!!)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Jeep Safari
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 12:06:11 PM »
:D Know what you mean Pookie, and i'm not big in that department, ;)

Offline expressjoseph

Jeep Safari
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 15:09:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by pookie

A couple of years ago we went on the 'Has to be done' Jeep Safari and had a fantastic time.  I'm being pressurised by my daughter to book again for our next trip in a couple of weeks time. But I can't remember who we went with, apart from the Driver's name was Joseph and he made the trip an amazing experience.  I understand that Joseph then left and set up his own Jeep business.....Does anyone know Joseph or can any one recommend another company that we should go with ?    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf