Author Topic: Jeep Safari  (Read 6069 times)

Offline expressjoseph

Jeep Safari
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 15:15:44 PM »
DELETED

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Jeep Safari
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 21:57:58 PM »
Never miss a chance do they? lol

Offline expressjoseph

Jeep Safari
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 13:17:50 PM »
hi its joseph from express jeep safari... my company doesnt do jeep safari anymore... i still work for express company but we do estate this year in hisaronu near lemon tree restaurant... infinity&express construction company .. take care
 8)

Offline Patty

• Poster
Jeep Safari
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 07:53:05 AM »
Haven't posted in a long while, but after our Jeep Safari a week today i thought i would add my report.
After reading about these trips, i was quite apprehensive, but as there were 14 of us booked i went along.
We booked with Karacay Tours, just opposite Meeting Point.
I would say out of all the jeeps we seen that day, these have to be the best. We were sat forward, seatbelts provided, driver excellent.
It was the best part of our holiday, so if anyone has any doubts about booking, don't.......you wont regret it.
I will also add, we were all adults....but kids just for the day.

Patty

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Jeep Safari
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 14:15:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by expressjoseph

hi its joseph from express jeep safari... my company doesnt do jeep safari anymore... i still work for express company but we do estate this year in hisaronu near lemon tree restaurant... infinity&express construction company .. take care
 8)

Hi Joseph  - thank you for reponse - I have only just found it.  Shame you gave up the Jeep Safari - you made it a fantastic day for us all.

Patty -  Thank you.  We didn't book this summer because other adventures took over, however we are back out again in october and will certainly look out for the guys that you recommended.  
(sports bra packed.... :-\)

Offline caz1230_1

Jeep Safari
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 00:15:57 AM »
we went on a jeep safari in 2006, we booked with the captains bar and i have to say we had a brilliant day, we had 6 children with us and our driver was realy great, we never once felt in danger as he was realy careful, im not a lover of getting soaking wet all through the day but even i thought it was a realy good value for money day out,we were all shattered afterwards,my advice would be take a waterproof bag for all your mobile phones, cameras etc, and don't forget the bags of sweets for all the children you meet on the way.

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Jeep Safari
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »
what would you say is the youngest a child can go ? as I have a three year old and would like to try but concerned over danger element.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Jeep Safari
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 09:38:51 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by c1

what would you say is the youngest a child can go ? as I have a three year old and would like to try but concerned over danger element.

Personally i wouldn't try it with a three year old.  it is a very long day, and you do get very hot, very dirty and wet !  You spend most of the day being thrown around in the back of a jeep.  I don't know what other members think ..?

Offline caz1230_1

Jeep Safari
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 13:37:18 PM »
When we went we had a five year old and a seven year old and then four aged between 10 and twelve, i didn't realy see any younger than that there,the two younger girls slept all the way back, but the older ones loved it they were filling water pistols and water bottles to throw over the other jeeps,our driver was good and didn't put us under too many hose pipes because the younger ones didn't like it, but it does get realy wet and mucky i would leave it a couple of years then you all can realy enjoy it, a lot of the other jeeps throw water over you wether you like it or not,it can get a little competitive,

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Jeep Safari
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 14:06:44 PM »
 :)could'nt agree more, I think 3 is too young for a safari,and in an earlier post I think someone mentioned side seating, I did that once and my back was sore for days, If there are enough of you rent the big one out thats parked by the Dawn Beach hotel, it cost us £100 for te day and our own driver, we had a brilliant day out and quite cheap when split between 13 of us, that way you can go where and when you choose, brilliant. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf