Author Topic: Green Valley Complex  (Read 4383 times)

Offline phil green

Green Valley Complex
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 19:01:41 PM »
Hi;palm beach should of been ready in may but a bit behind,going over on the 22nd it is now complete,iam sure we will have some snaging problems to sort but up to now infinty have been very good.there as been a lot of changes with the staff at infinty.have you been to see palm beach your self? phil

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 17:40:57 PM »
Phil, we haven't been over to Calis much but this year we realy intend to explore much more, I will go and take a look. I am very interested to see it. Good luck for the 22nd I hope it all works out for you, I look forward to hearing your comments when you get back.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 21:41:41 PM »
Hi Guys,
Just to correct a few pointers here - the builder is/was NOT Infinity Express Estates or Infinity Express & Construction - but was privately built - with 'his own' funding - by a guy called Civan Turedi.  Civan just happens to be a Director of Infinity Express Construction - and he used the Infinity company to sell the apartments.  Civan has now set up a company on his own - called Med Estates - and he is the 'Sole' owner of this company.  Infinity Express and Construction have no more dealings with Civan - with regards to the Green Valley Complex.  A huge canvas advertisement has now been put on an apartment at Green Valley - advertising all the properties through Med Estates.  
Civan is also the main Director of Infinity Jewellery - which he has many shops all over the area.
All advertising for The Green Valley Complex has now been removed completely from Infinity Express and Constructions books.
The reason why Gorgeous Bird has not had any problems as such - is that they bought the apartment that we were told by Civan himself was meant for his private use only.   Everything in that apartment was done to his specifications and to a very high standard - so there should be no snagging list at all.  Unfortunately, as we now know, this is not the case for 'many' other owners.  Civan took great pride (2/3 years ago when we bought off plan) advising us that we 'were' to be neighbours.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 09:07:31 AM »
I stand corrected on the builder. We were able to persude Civan to sell us the apartment he was intending to live in however at the time of buying the standard of that apartment was no different to the others we were looking at on the complx, there were no toilets fitted,chipped tiles damaged doors, uneven plastering, fittings loose etc. all the snagging list was attended to, in fact by the time we had left Turkey we had paid a further visit and they were busy replacing tiles/doors etc. The deciding factor was the view, which we lost within a matter of months and that was due to the salesman not being truthful.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Green Valley Complex
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 22:48:30 PM »
Oh how I agree!
Great that you got all the snagging list done - we are all still waiting!!!  Must admit though - the two new girls who have been given the very demanding job of taking on all the problems still there - and there are a hell of a lot Abbey - have now started listening to 17 owners who are not so lucky as you.  We just hope that they can perform some miracles.  To give you an idea - we personally still have 42 items on our personal snagging list .... ranging from mouldy cupboards and leaking shower's' - to broken floor tiles and wall ceramics!  We have also been told that we have a possible burst pipe under the floor - and this is why we have black mould up the walls still.   All blocks are affected.  We have been told that they will have to take all the marble floors up - to rectify the problem.  Oh dear!  

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf