Author Topic: break in -Deliktas  (Read 10351 times)

Offline amanda bullock

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 14:05:57 PM »
spent all week cleaning.They'd used the beds but i had locked the sheets,towels etc away thank god.They were noticed and reported to the various estate agents but nothing followed up.I had a big bag full of evidence.Shoes,make up,empty bottles etc.
We have made some good friends out there after all this and two different lots of neighbours have my number.I still love Fethiye but I don't feel as safe anymore,especially as I spend time there with my kids without my husband.But they're not stopping me!!!!!!!!!!

Offline miaspyro

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 12:33:02 PM »
hi amanda, would it have been liz and harry's apartment you stayed in.  I live very near, email me anytime. Mia

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 23:20:43 PM »
Oh My God Amanda!  I hate to think how you felt!  Whilst we were there with Bruce (Scot) and Brenda - there was a villa broken into behind them!  There is far too much of this going on hun!
I really do not know what to say to you.  I know our friends out there - they have the villa just behind us in Green Valley - and they were done over 3 times!  Needless to say they had the bars fitted very quickly.
When we were there at Green Valley last year - two women tried to get into the next doors apartment - whilst myself and mother in law were watching from our balcony!  We could not believe their cheek!
Keep your chin up - and like Pookie said "Keep smiling girl" xxx

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 06:25:27 AM »
Did you do anything about it or did you just watch "The entertainment"?

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 22:20:58 PM »
Hi Tribalelder - if you mean me witnessing the two women trying to get in next door - ofcourse I did!   I was able to tell the guy that does all the jobs on our complex - and he confronted them - and they soon scarpered!   I wanted to take it further - but he did not think it was too much of a problem.  We are still trying to sort this out with the complex management - as we are supposed to have 24 hour security!"!"!   The complex gates should not have even been open to allow them to just walk in!!

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 05:46:29 AM »
Good....so many people these days just "look the other way" :)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 22:45:48 PM »
Not me matey - they don't call the the Rottwieller for nothin' hahahaha.   We were gobsmacked - could not beleive it!  I may only be 4ft 11 and a fag paper - but no-one messes with me!  hahahaha

Offline amanda bullock

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 13:26:15 PM »
SCAREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 18:42:03 PM »
I am as gentle as a kitten - ask Scot!  AKA Brucey in the pink housey! (gotta be said in a scottish accent - otherwise it does not have the right effect!!) Seriously though that is what Steve calls me!  I don't stand any messing from anyone!!! hahahahaha x

Offline amanda bullock

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 20:49:02 PM »
said it in a scottish accent,got some funny looks!!!!!!!!!lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf