Author Topic: break in -Deliktas  (Read 10355 times)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 18:18:41 PM »
I bet lol!!!!.  I was wondering actually when he will be making a posting - I did warn him what I was gonna put hahahaha.  He really is a nice guy - and Brenda - well she is lovely.  Sorry Brucey - if you have read this - I hope you are really embarrassed now lol.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 13:10:56 PM »
No chance, what you say is all, all, TRUE.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 23:24:45 PM »
Back on topic please :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 23:25:00 PM by stoop »

Offline amanda bullock

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 09:47:22 AM »
what a meanie!!!!!!!!

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 22:36:32 PM »
hear hear!
Actually - back on to the subject - does anyone know anything about the law and Security guards at private complexes carrying guns?
I had a phone call from a resident at Green Valley Complex - and because we have let it be known to the management team at Green Valley that there have been a fair few break ins in the area - the builder has taken it upon himself to apparently give our security guard a gun!  This happened the day after we left there - and there are a lot of people there quite stunned about this course of action!
Please advise?

Offline amanda bullock

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 09:44:08 AM »
read your other post as well kirby.Yes ,it is a bit worrying but I think it,s because we're not used to it.They will have to be registered and of course they have all had training in the army.maybe you should get a caretaker as someone else said.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 23:29:02 PM »
Yep Amanda - I did!  But to be honest - after I made this posting on the Green Valley thingy - thought I would make a posting on the "bigger picture" so everybody else would be able to read and hopefully advise!  Which ofcourse they have!!!! But thankyou for pointing that out to me xxxxxxx  Also thankyou for the advice !!! xxxx

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
break in -Deliktas
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 23:42:38 PM »
Hi Amanda, I feel awful, just been browsing through the forum and found your post, I am so sorry to hear about the break in, and heres you trotting around with weetabix, I hope the low life rats get whats coming to them, and if thats the case I totally agree with security carrying guns,Denise is in your area too and on her own alot, I am so glad that she is home for the birth, I would be worried sick if she was out there, She will be going back with the baby though and she has'nt got security where she is,I was up there alot during our stay and looking out for your belly warmers on the balconys, but no sign,and heres me thinking the only problem was dog s--t. I will be back out in Sept hope things have improved, You keep your chin up, luv Moe.x

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 08:04:43 AM »
A lot of the security guards now have guns. Our guy Mehmet also has a whistle that he blows is he sees any suspicious characters around our or nearby builds. One of the problems is that most of the 'security' guards are also doing garden and pool maintenance and finish their shifts when sun comes up to grab a couple of hours sleep. A lot of the break ins are happening around dawn at the moment.

Offline amanda bullock

break in -Deliktas
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 20:57:21 PM »
thanx moe.i am out all of august.i will let you have my number or give me dees address.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf