Author Topic: For Women who Leave a Larger Footprint.  (Read 1768 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
For Women who Leave a Larger Footprint.
« on: August 21, 2007, 19:37:46 PM »
Not sure which section this should be under, Not really Turkey, not Calis. However, Ladies like myself who have large feet will know how frustrating it is to locate shoes, beit Turkey, UK or anywhere.

It is so annoying when here we are the land of ladies shoe heaven and not a pair to fit.  I nearly end in tears when I go into a shop and ask for a size 44 (10uk) for a ladies evening wear, to be met be "Yes come, we have" I get all hoped up when they present me with something looking like a heavy black transformer boot! "unisex"! they exclaim, this is usually the cue for Gordon to grab me and throw me bodily out of the shop before I throttle the assistant!

I FRET NO MORE, deep with in the bowels of the computer hidden away I had a link for the designer shoe co.

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes beginning of August, first pair were shipped 7th August and arrived in Turkey 15th August, I received an email of apology that another pair were out of stock and not to be re issued, but would i take the 10$coupon off my next pair (YOU BET!) the second pair have now been shipped and should be here this week.  I am now off to look what I can get for my 10$ off coupon.

So for all you ladies out there making do with clumpy or ill fitting shoes, Get Shopping.

www.designershoes.com is the largest women's shoe retailer in the world specializing exclusively in hard to find sizes for women who leave a larger footprint.

CINDERELLA WILL GO TO THE BALL...LOL

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf