Author Topic: Intasure Insurance  (Read 2965 times)

Offline lmaddy

Intasure Insurance
« on: December 14, 2007, 14:03:19 PM »
I have just insured my Turkish villa from the UK using Intasure. Mike Farley the MD was exceptionally helpful and he also arranged my Dask cover for me as well.

I was the first to obtain the Dask via the UK & Intasure and Intasure will now offer this service if you buy the insurance through them.

The insurance is very comprehensive under written by LLoyds and includes third party liability insuance of up to £5 million.
It is more expensive then most day to day turkish insurance but it is speciffically for holiday homes & it has the third party liability insurance.

I had tried to go through my usual insurance company in Fethiye, but emails have not yet been replied to & my dask was about to run out so I felt it was better to get the cover ASAP. As I said Mike was very helpful & as they now have an office in Turkey he was able to arrange the DASK through them. I have the scanned copy all in all it took a couple of days for me to obtain the DASK. Excellent & piece of mind.

Lorraine
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 14:25:57 PM by lmaddy »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Intasure Insurance
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 14:16:32 PM »
Reports are very good - they recently changed from Aviva (I think) to Lloyds of London.

They approached CBF to do a sponsorship/partner deal a while back.

You can request a quotation here: IntasureTM Turkish Property Insurance

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Intasure Insurance
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 05:15:47 AM »
We're with them too! Seem ok. Hopefully will never need to find out just how good!

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Intasure Insurance
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 08:55:41 AM »
It seems they will now insure residential homes here in Turkey so I got in touch for a quotation.... well over double the premium with Aviva here. So I think not.:(

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 13:00:38 PM »
I have just re-insured with them.  We have a 3 bed apartment and the annual cost was £176. The service that they provide on the telephone is great and the policy spelt out very clearly.  There have been some questions raised on the Forum previously which I understand around if you have an actual claim what will their behaviour be compared to a local agent. However, we are happy to re-insure.  It's also £80 cheaper than our original 'local'insurance quote.

Offline telsoo

Intasure Insurance
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 19:30:33 PM »
Our existing cover expires end of May with Banco Sigorta? arranged locally in Fethiye last year for which we paid by credit card.
Its all in Turkish and we did it quickly so are switching to Intasure and they can do the Dask too in the UK.
My question is if the broker in Fethiye has our credit card details will they just attempt to renew it and charge our card without asking us or will they just allow it to lapse as its only a contract for one year.
What have others done when they have switched insurers.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Intasure Insurance
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 21:18:10 PM »
This is just out of curiosity,  When stating that they arrange Dask insurance from the UK (the compulsory dask) so they supply you with the original gov dask as below.

Our house ins is up for renewal, 3 beds 150sqm, last year cost approx 417ytl with extra Dask (included in this price, extra build, 100,000YTL). at todays rate this is approx 165GBP.

I will have to email them to obtain a quote. I am really curious to the gov dask though.

Offline lmaddy

Intasure Insurance
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 23:15:17 PM »
Yes they did, I certainly got a copy & I think I got the orgninal in the post. I think they did it in Instanbul where they have an office - when last spoke to they were getting an office in Fethiye.
I was the first they arranged a dask for, I gave them a copy of the Tapu off they went. I needed it for a mortgage with a Turkish bank so couldn't wait until I got back out there. It was accepted & looked like the above with all our details on. The cost for the dask only was 195 TRl if I remember rightly. WE have 4 beds & 185 sq meters.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf