Author Topic: The Harman  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Lindar

The Harman
« on: January 30, 2008, 15:53:22 PM »
Just booked a cheap deal to come out over easter for a week through travel republic. Staying at the Harman Hotel does anyone know what it is like? What the location of it is in terms of being near bars/restaurants that will be open. I know its about 500m from the beach but probably won't be spending too much time there unless the sun is warm. Are the beachfront restaurants open at all then? Also sorry to ask so many questions but will we be able to get backwards and forwards quite easily to Fethiye at night time. I know the dolmus will run in the day but how late at night or is a taxi the only option? Oh address for the Harman is foca mah yolu meltem sok. no 14 calis 48300 that is all I know! Thanks, Lin x

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
The Harman
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 15:58:46 PM »
Harman is very pleasant (except the room they gave me a few years back which was bloody freezing).

It is up one of the roads opposite the aquapark about 100m. Dolmus passes the end of the road regularly for Fethiye.

Offline braveheart

The Harman
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 16:48:41 PM »
Clean and comfortable
Caters mainly for Germans
We had no problems other than the TV had no English speaking programmes - apart from Turkish (naturally) the rest German

Offline Lindar

The Harman
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 22:59:35 PM »
Thanks for that, has put my mind at rest. Will remember to pack PJ's and bed socks just in case! Don't plan on watching TV on hols anyway so that won't be a problem. Lin x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf