Author Topic: Duden waterfalls Antalya  (Read 3687 times)

Offline AndyLin

Duden waterfalls Antalya
« on: February 07, 2008, 09:28:58 AM »
If anyone is going to Antalya for a weekend or longer I can recomend the Duden waterfalls, had a fantastic time. Also make sure that you go to where river meets the sea, won't give to much away but it's magic.
Lin

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 13:03:41 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by AndyLin

If anyone is going to Antalya for a weekend or longer I can recomend the Duden waterfalls, had a fantastic time. Also make sure that you go to where river meets the sea, won't give to much away but it's magic.
Lin

Sounds lovely - have you any photies ?

Offline Jules1

Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 00:01:37 AM »
Hi Lin
How far is Antalya from Calis? Sounds like my kinda place, love waterfalls.
Julie  :)

Offline civciv

Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 00:47:35 AM »
We went on the dolmus and it took about an hour to get there, longer coming back as we did a tour of local villages!  It is really lovely and peaceful and there are a couple of gozleme (pancake) and cay (tea) houses outside the waterfalls to indulge in whilst waiting for the return dolmus.  
There are some fantastic places to visit around Antalya area so if any of you get chance to spend 4 or 5 days there, you wont be disappointed

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 01:18:21 AM »
Civciv, if you went from Fethiye to Antalya in one hour on a Dolmus I would love to know who runs Ferrari Dolmuses. Perhaps you fell asleep for two of the nearer to three hours that it would probably take :D:D
Ken

Offline wickwilly

Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 17:12:16 PM »
I think Civciv meant that the journey from Antalya to Duden waterfalls took about an hour.!!!

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 23:58:50 PM »
Quite possibly but the immediate previous post just 46 minutes earlier did ask how far from Calis to Antalya.
Ken  8)

Offline AndyLin

Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 21:43:23 PM »
Hi Guys
been off line for a couple of days as staying up in Ovacik(ADSL not to good), dog siting while uncle is in Thailand sunning himself,Pookie if you are coming down to Calis at any time email me and we can meet up and will show you photos of Duden. Except 28th feb-20th Mar, in UK for dive show in London then Outdoor show at the NEC the following weekend.
Jules1
Long drive from Fethiye, we were staying at Lara Beach, and did the trip from there. So think about 1/2 hr from Lara to Duden but 3hr from Calis

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Duden waterfalls Antalya
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 08:50:18 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by AndyLin

Pookie if you are coming down to Calis at any time email me and we can meet up and will show you photos of Duden. Except 28th feb-20th Mar, in UK for dive show in London then Outdoor show at the NEC the following weekend.

That would be great - we are out early April, so will try to make contact with you.  We shall be spending quite a few days out and about exploring - having read several threads over the last few days the itinerary is growing !  Mugla, Akyaka, Duden !!!!:D

Offline McGroogle

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf