Author Topic: Taxi Rank !  (Read 10603 times)

Offline amanda bullock

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2008, 15:50:53 PM »
lol

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2008, 21:03:39 PM »
Hi Sporran,
That would be great - meeting up for a few efes! That's what it's all about!!! Understand you met GB. They have an apartment in the same block as us in fact we have the duplex on the bottom - and we have never met!  Scot and Brenda his wife - we meet up with - and we do have a few beers!!!  Fantastic couple!!!!  Scot has a very loving relationship with a young TREE in our gardens!!! but that's another story - and he has the scars to prove it! hahahahahaha Looks like we are going to miss them this time!!! That's a real shame!!!! Like I say we are out 20th June - keep in touch and we will arrange a shindig!

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2008, 22:08:03 PM »
I do not think saoirse means it or does he?

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2008, 22:46:11 PM »
I think Saoirse knows you like we do Bruce! How ya going mate? Love to Brenda x

Offline saoirse

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2008, 07:07:39 AM »
Brenda and Bruce really smashing people. We all first met when we were out at the same time with the same agent furnishing our Deliktas appts. As a Scottish/Irish meet-up we had the odd shandy! Hope you are both well.

Offline sporran

Taxi Rank !
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2008, 09:36:55 AM »
Hi Kirby, look forward to meeting you in June, keep in touch. One thing we noticed when there was the quietness during the day. Very peacefull, a pleasant change, it was great. We also discovered that the dolmus service does not operate on Sat or Sunday. During the week its only 1.25 ytl each - every hour - brilliant.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2008, 16:20:09 PM »
Bruce&Brenda still living out to appartment 30th may.

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2008, 18:41:20 PM »
Hi Sporran,
Looking forward to meeting up - and rest assured - I will keep in touch!!! Cannot believe that it is only 8 weeks Friday till we go!!!!  You know you said it was quiet there at the moment - well that will change when we get there hahaha - no seriously - I know what you mean - the building noises perhaps?????  What a shame thje dolnus does not run on Saturday or Sunday!  We will have to make sure we arrange Taxis then for them days!!!!  Will have to get hold of Mustafa.... Can remember the first time we met up with 'Scot' - what an experience that was eh Bruce? Poor Brenda - how the hell she puts up with you hahahahaha.  We have all said that putting all our problems re buying there aside - we have been really privelidged to meet some really lovely people (except Scot!!!! - only jokin!!!!!!) - and have made decent friends with a few too!!!!!  That in itself makes buying in Turkey all worth while!

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2008, 18:52:29 PM »
Brucey - my old chum!  Glad you and Brenda are well - and as you say - still alive!!!  Saoirse have you been corrupting Bruce - you coming from Belfast and all - I can just imagine it! hahahaha - no it is more like him corrupting you .......  I bet that was a scream - you two together..... I cannot believe that we will miss each other by a week!  As I say - we go out 20th june - Steve will miss you both!  Sam sends her love as well by the way - as does Simon!  We next plan on going out first 2 weeks in September..... so just a few days earlier than last year.  We are getting a proper little community going out there now eh?
I'll tell Steve he will not be seeing you in June .....

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Taxi Rank !
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2008, 18:55:18 PM »
I have just re-read my postings - and my typing is so c**p - hahahaha

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf