Author Topic: new irish pub fethiye  (Read 6290 times)

Offline mary anne

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 21:20:02 PM »
Hi Ronnie
good luck in your new bar will see you mid May. Mary and Duncan Mutlu apartments.  8) 8)

Offline denniz

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 13:28:43 PM »
as promised went there with a few friends last saturday,was great to see sue,dougy and ronnie,as usual with these guys we had a great time,the place is looking great and they have maintained the irish atmosphere albeit that there was one very loud lady singing(i don't know what)continualy at the top of her operatic voice,very annoying and funny at the same time,the guys handled her with all the charm of the scottish? and we all carried on having a great time(don't worry she was a tourist,you won't meet her) in all sue,dougy and ronnie seem very happy with there lot and i would recommend  putting this place on your agenda when you visit fethiye,well done guys.
dennis

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 07:25:06 AM »
So, Denniz, are you saying that people can not enjoy themselves if it does not agree with your idea of 'enjoyment' and because the lady in question was a 'tourist' that she could not enjoy herself during her short visit?
Pete [?]

Offline denniz

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 13:36:38 PM »
no pete not at all,i love to see people enjoying themselves as long as it doesn't interfere with everybody else's enjoyment,i for one didn't complain,to say the least though it was extreme,if you had taken a vote at the time you would of found the whole bar and the bars next door in total agreement,it's a kind of you had to be there thing.
dennis[?] 8)

Offline Coniston1

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 20:20:57 PM »
Hi Ronnie its Brendan hear hope all is going well with your new bar, am off to Glasgow early Sunday morning to watch Celtic trash the huns will bring you over a program at the end of May when we will be celeberating three in a row. Hail Hail

Offline saoirse

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 20:46:50 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Coniston1

Hi Ronnie its Brendan hear hope all is going well with your new bar, am off to Glasgow early Sunday morning to watch Celtic trash the huns will bring you over a program at the end of May when we will be celeberating three in a row. Hail Hail

Good luck to you Brendan and I hope we get the result

Offline jinky

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 23:45:46 PM »
the irish pub in fethiye has quiz night every wednesday at 8.30 and is now open seven days of the week.all wecome.

Offline jinky

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 15:52:07 PM »
brendan things can only get better.cant wait for thursday.may god shine on us all.

Offline Coniston1

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 16:01:58 PM »
Duggie the Scotish League is ours am coming over on Thursday week when we will be champions, PS have some tins of Bisto for you, if you want anything else email me you can get my address from my profile.
Brendan

Offline jinky

new irish pub fethiye
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 16:17:17 PM »
so called loyal fans never even went over to take in the game.we took 80.000 to seville. they were only down the road and recked the place.what are you paying taxes for if the manchesters finest cant control them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf