Author Topic: Fishing Day Trips  (Read 8592 times)

Offline penny

Fishing Day Trips
« on: May 01, 2008, 21:35:04 PM »
Can anyone recomend a fishing boat to hire for the day for 4 adults and 4 children.last year we hired a boat for the day from the harbour and told the captain that the two men wanted to do some serious fishing. whilst it was good value for money the captain took us to the regular stops used by the tour boats. at one point there were about 50 tourists jumping on our fishing lines whilst they played a lovely song about a bear pleasuring himself at full blast. we are just loking for a quiet day out with good fishing and a bit of snorkelling without the w***in 8)g bear playing in the background. 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 21:41:12 PM »
I'll jump in and predict many recommendations for Jerry's Boats. Somewhat strangely, I have never been on one of his trips but everyone speaks highly of them. I actually only met him properly a few weeks ago, and what a charming gentleman he is.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 22:03:48 PM »
loz's hubbie gordon has a boat
has he started fishing trips yet:D

Offline penny

Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 22:11:29 PM »
is jerrys boat moored in the harbour and do you think he would be easy to find. we plan on having a couple of days out fishing as the kids love it as well. last year my hubby ended up going out on a little boat with a couple of turkish friends and he caught 14 tuna and lambucha which were beautiful on the bbq.unfortunately our friends boat is not safe enough or big enough for the kids. 8)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »
Jerry,s fishing trips are not that sort of fishing, they only catch small fish on them, to catch tuna i think you would have to find one that goes a bit further afield, Jerry is just like the 12 island boat trips, swimming, fishing and sunbathing, oh and bbq. Alan

Offline blueclad

Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 08:56:34 AM »
we hired / booked a boat from calis water taxi,s last year called Banick boat  [may be misspelt] had 2 great days fishing cost was total of £60  [7 of us] per day   5 .5  hrs afloat plus cost of drinks  great day out great catches,  not tidlers  all gear supplied bait extra

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 09:33:18 AM »
 :)Just go to the taxi boats in either Calis or Fethiye and explain what you want, they will sort it for you, ;)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 17:16:39 PM »
I too am looking to book Jerrys boat, the website and contact details are www.jerryboat.com    Has anybody been out with Jerry this year yet, or late last year? He had had many good reviews last year but one that said he was getting really busy and slacking a bit...any info to the contrary? Many thanks.

Offline doll

Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 18:59:31 PM »
jerrys boat is the dey var voue (wrong spelling)
one of the best trips the food is great.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Fishing Day Trips
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
I have emailed him a couple of times, but no reply as yet....is he still running? thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf