Author Topic: Tasyaka Park.  (Read 2766 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Tasyaka Park.
« on: May 08, 2008, 09:06:04 AM »
Only place I could find to write this. We have our grandaughter staying and have called here a couple of times on our way home. On Sunday there were several groups of teenagers just sitting peacefully around under the trees chatting and some playing basketball. In the main playground there were children playing a game of marbles and pick up stones. What a pleasant change. No shouting, swearing, cans of beer being swilled. Just familys with children etc. One or 2 on bikes. It was a really pleasant atmosphere. It took me back to our own park about 30 years ago. How sad it is that things have changed so much in England.

Offline amanda bullock

Tasyaka Park.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 12:01:51 PM »
yes it's lovrly there.we met a turkish family there 4 years ago and we have become good friends.

Offline Jim Fraser

Tasyaka Park.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 16:03:31 PM »
Thats one of the many reasons we love Turkey and the Turkish people so much.

Offline MagicalGarden

Tasyaka Park.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 17:55:59 PM »
I totally agree, all of the parks I've been to are like that. Turkish families also take packets of biscuits, crisps etc and its shared out amongst all the children playing not just kept to their own children. We always make sure we have a couple packets of biscuits with us.
The other week Cem our oldest who is 3 was watching a group of teenage boys on bikes. After a while two of them came over lifted him onto a bike, pushed him round and round the park one either side of him supporting him.

Offline mac

Tasyaka Park.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 19:47:10 PM »
hi can you tell me were the park is my grandchildren are over in turkey end of may so i would like to find things for them to do thanks .

Offline MagicalGarden

Tasyaka Park.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 19:54:18 PM »
Where about's are they staying? As there are a few parks about.
How old are your grandchildren?

Offline chewyturk

Tasyaka Park.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 23:29:33 PM »
@mac - If it's the Tasyaka park i'm thinking of then as you are standing on the main road (fethiye to hisaronu) outside BIM, across the road is a shop called DIA (was Fet-Pa Gida). Walk down the road at the side of Dia for about 20 yards and you're there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf