Author Topic: well done goldtrail  (Read 1300 times)

Offline bee

• Droylsden, Manchester, UK
well done goldtrail
« on: May 19, 2008, 22:20:30 PM »
6 Weeks ago I booked  1 flight for my sons girlfriend, to join us on the second week of our holiday,returning all together on the same flight,I told them at the time of booking that this was very important to return on the same flight as I didn't want her travelling back to manchester alone, the return flight was the same flight number,same date slightly different time, I questioned this with golgtrial, who assured me that it was infact the same flight, I contacted aegean who said that their times were correct and sometimes other companies offer flights that often do not materialise and are cancelled at the last minute, GUESS WHAT! had a message when I returned home from work to say that the flight had been cancelled, and an alternative one had been found but travelling home on a different day, up to now aegean hav'nt said the flight is cancelled, I will speak to both companies tomorrow, been ringing between 7pm and 9pm, no answer even though they say they are open fron 9am till 9pm, weel done goldtrail, Bee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf