Author Topic: Travel Insurance  (Read 7573 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Travel Insurance
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 07:01:47 AM »
 :) Thanks for the info Susuz  :)  It's great to be able to put my son on the policy as well, every little helps  8)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Travel Insurance
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 07:15:29 AM »
If you have family insurance can it be used by a member of the family for a trip to Turkey when the policy holder is not there? My daughter is in Fethiye in the next week or so and we have only just thought that she may need insurance as we normally have family insurance and she comes with us but this year she is too grown up!

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Travel Insurance
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
I think you will find that if your daughter is on the policy as a dependant then she will need to travel with one of the adults on the policy to be covered

Offline julesbob0303

Travel Insurance
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 17:09:56 PM »
GB, we had to take out separate insurance for our daughter when she travelled alone last year.  She needs to be with either myself or my husband to be covered by our family insurance.

On another note, was checking for travel insurance for my son and his girlfriend the other night (they are coming to Calis with us for a fortnight in the summer).  Moneysupermarket.com - single trip for two weeks for both of them started from only £12.20!  I was amazed it was so low and the cover was adequate, including everything they could possibly need.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Travel Insurance
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 18:10:16 PM »
Thanks

We decided to call egg (our travel insurance co) as she is 18 she will be able to travel on the insurance without being with us, however for minors they must be with a family member - there's a bonus!

Offline kentish maid

Travel Insurance
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 13:48:09 PM »
On the topic of travel insurance - can anyone recommend cheap annual travel insurance for a husband and wife that allows stays up to 90 days at a time?  A lot of the cheaper ones permit up to 30 or maximum 60 days.  We have no medical problems (yet!).  Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf