Author Topic: Advice / Information  (Read 1527 times)

Offline karen and pauline

Advice / Information
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:45:06 AM »
Hello all

I am looking to book my flights for next June and after seeing a thread here about Travel Republic I had a look at their site - very reasonable and also doing deposit payable only at the moment which is a great help.  My first question is has anyone used Travel Republic to book with before, flights are with XL or does anyone know of any problems as I have never used them before?

Secondly the dates I am looking at are out of Birmingham on 12th June returning from Dalaman on 22 June, the return flight is showing as 6hrs 10mins (only on this particular flight), I rang to ask about this as I do not particularly want to be flying for over 6hrs when the normal time is just over 4 or stop off somewhere if I don't have to.  I was given a very vague reason as to some planes taking longer in the air and there being different schedules to adhere to - basically they did not know and an extra 2hrs does seem excessive to me.  Does anyone know why this may be the case or shall I just assume it is a mistake.  The same times are showing on the XL.com and on the Travel Republic sites but every other flight is listed with the usual flight time.

Sorry very long winded but can anyone help?  Thanks
Karen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf