Author Topic: Dalyan  (Read 2863 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Dalyan
« on: September 25, 2008, 19:53:14 PM »
Only been coming to our place in fethiye for 3 years and living here for 14 months before we decided to go to Dalyan yesterday. Absolutley fabulous day out. The boat trip to the beach alone was worth the drive there.  Dalyan itself is a beautiful town, plenty to do and see. I can't believe we haven't been before.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Dalyan
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 20:02:58 PM »
done this trip a few years ago and loved the town and beach,have not been for a while,so put it down for our next time out

Offline Lol59

Dalyan
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 19:41:16 PM »
How far from Calis Beach would this be and how would you get there?  Any public transport?

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Dalyan
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 07:49:45 AM »
Dolmus from the otogar in Fethiye...To Ortaca about an hour, regular service. Then change to the local dolmus to Dalyan about twenty minutes. :)

Offline micky mouse

Dalyan
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 16:15:57 PM »
Dalyan is a fantastic place to visit,I first went there 29years ago and visit there twice every year.My friend Ali his wife and family run a small hotel called Cinnar opposite the tombs,it has a lovely roof terrace and you can stay ther over night for 10pounds per night.They have there own boats and will take you any where,infact we go where the tourists dont go and its cheaper than the tour boats where you are restricted to time.We sometimes go out on the cannal for a midnight BBQ great place.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Dalyan
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 17:42:53 PM »
so easy to do yourselves as tribalelder says, we usually do the route he described, but last year we went on an organised trip and had to do the inevitable gold factory en route, which we werent told about when booking - I should have known better and checked..... no time to see any of Dalaman town, the guide fell asleep and told us nothing, huge shed for meagre tasteless lunch packed in with millions of others and later went to a stork garden, very pretty but extortionate prices, and a stork ate my chocolate cake :(

much nicer to have the freedom to explore at your own rate, Dalyan is beautiful and so worth a visit

Offline micky mouse

Dalyan
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 13:57:46 PM »
Hi Linda,have sent you an email with phone numbers hope that you recevie it okay as im only a novice on this computor,still learning.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf