Author Topic: Luxury Spa  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Autin84

« on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »
Luxury spas in India are wonderful places to tour. You can tour Jaipur and enjoy spa facilities at the Oberoi Rajvilas. On your tour of Shimla you can avail spa facilities at the Wildflower Hall. If you are in Rishikesh, a religious town in Uttaranchal, DELETED LINK at Thekkady and Ananda in the Himalayas is a must visit if you are looking forward to sooth your frayed nerves in the foothills of the Himalayas.

Luxury Spa in India provides you all the information on spas and spa holidays in India. Luxury Spa in India also provides online booking facility for various spa holiday packages in India. To book a spa tour package to India, please fill in the form given below.

Even the tiniest day spa can offer a dizzying number of services. Should you get the aromatherapy or the purifying facial? A salt scrub or a mud wrap? Paraffin or algae for your body wrap?

The most popular service and the best place to start is massage, the manual manipulation of the body's muscles. Massage has been around for thousands of years and has a number of health benefits. It improves blood circulation. It prevents and treats muscle pain and spasm. It reduces tension and anxiety, calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well being.

Massage therapy can be effective with pain management, but many healthy people get massage regularly because it helps them maintain physical, mental and emotional well being.

The second most popular service is the European facial, which involves skin analysis, deep cleansing, massage, "extractions" (removal of blackheads and whiteheads), toning, and moisturizing.

Body treatments are essentially facials for the whole body. The most popular body treatment is a salt glow or body scrub, an exfoliating treatment where the therapist rubs off the outermost layer of dead skin cells. This will leave your skin feeling velvety soft.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Luxury Spa
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:25 AM »

I think I'll pop in tomorrow morning.:D:D:D

How stupid some people are!!!!!! THIS IS TURKEY LOVE

Baz ;)

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
Shallow attempt at free advertising via the embedded link.  Why bother?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Luxury Spa
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:04 AM »
There's an hourly bus from the Otogar Baz. Look for the purple sign, "Thekkady, Ananda, Himalayas". Change at Kandahar.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Luxury Spa
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 18:52:53 PM »
Excuse me asking but is the fare in lira or rupees.?And how do you say "I want to get off" in indian.?

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Luxury Spa
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 19:02:51 PM »
But s/he has put it in the Places to Visit section - not Places to Visit That Are Quite Close To Calis - so that is alright (Isn't it?).

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Luxury Spa
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 19:31:14 PM »
Places to visit, to be found in the Calis Beach section  :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Luxury Spa
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 19:56:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

THIS IS TURKEY LOVE

Baz ;)

Nah, THIS is Turkey Love !

http://www.kidzone.ws/animals/turkey10.htm
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 19:57:42 PM by KKOB »